Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shore Closing at 5 Am

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Would you guys be more likely to go to clubs down the Shore(XS or Temps) stayed open till 5??? What DJ's would you like to see them bring in...Richie Santana, Manny the Greek, Kirk Lopez, etc....

Thanks Guys:D

ALL those names would be/are great SPY but going to 4 am was enough of a stretch. NO WAY does Seaside allow 5 am closing. TOO many punks coming in from out of TR after they close. Ruins a good night for all of us on here that are already in town at night!!!!!!!

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

ALL those names would be/are great SPY but going to 4 am was enough of a stretch. NO WAY does Seaside allow 5 am closing. TOO many punks coming in from out of TR after they close. Ruins a good night for all of us on here that are already in town at night!!!!!!!

Oh, ye of the little faith........Ya never know what's in the works;)

Of course some stuff would change, but hopefully for the better!!!

Originally posted by djdanfury

IF Johnny Vicious was anywhere down the shore, I know there would be a great following for him.......If he Did XS fridays that would be SICK..........Also if Denny did a friday night spot that would definitely draw a crowd.....

Do you think that people would travel farther??? I do agree JV has a great following where ever he goes....

Hey, in a perfect world, the clubs in seaside would never close....but it aint gonna happen..4 AM is fine 4 me

As far as the DJ's are concerned, I enjoy how surf club brings in guest DJ's such as Boris and Richie Santana, but I think all clubs should keep their residents the same

Guest saleen351

JBR said it best, NO shot in hell we are getting 5 am closings...But watch out. Asbury Park is finally re opening, so things will get intertesting...With that new teen club opening in SSH we will def see lots of kiddies running around down there....But AC, LBI,Asbury Park, Pt.Pleasant, Belmar, there is too much competition for SSH to become the South Beach of the Northeast...

Originally posted by saleen351

JBR said it best, NO shot in hell we are getting 5 am closings...But watch out. Asbury Park is finally re opening, so things will get intertesting...With that new teen club opening in SSH we will def see lots of kiddies running around down there....But AC, LBI,Asbury Park, Pt.Pleasant, Belmar, there is too much competition for SSH to become the South Beach of the Northeast...

I'll bite.....what new teen club?

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by cgm

I'll bite.....what new teen club?

Old Beach Club, I'm not postive if it will reopen this summer, but I think it will.....

Originally posted by djdanfury

IF ..........Also if Denny did a friday night spot that would definitely draw a crowd.....

I don't think thats a good idea.

He already spins saturday and sunday at Tempts and draws a crowd. What does he need to spin 3 nights in a row for?

I don't like a 5am closing. To many people would drop dead, plus I like afterhours. I'm happy with 4am instead of 3:30

Originally posted by tempkid

I don't like a 5am closing. To many people would drop dead, plus I like afterhours.

That is such positive thinking there.......You always look at the bright side of things!!! Yes, afterhours can be very interesting.......

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by saleen351

Old Beach Club, I'm not postive if it will reopen this summer, but I think it will.....

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They (owners), are taking the old Montego Bay/Chatterbox license and turning the Beach Club spot into an upscale Captain Hooks.....TV'S, Pool Tables, Games, Sports Bar!!!!!!!