Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question for the ladies?

jamaica

Depending on the situation...it's difficult.

Dinner doesn't mean that you're cheating on him or anything. Even if he does find out, who cares. If you are in a stable trusting relationship this shouldn't be a problem. Of course there will always be jealousy issues. Everyone gets jealous even when they say they don't. If you trust yourself, that's all that matters.

It can be a tough situation though if there are still feelings there on both of your parts. If you still have feelings for him and you are in another relationship, I would have to say that going out to dinner with him isn't exactly your best option. If there is room for weakness there (i.e a good night kiss), or if he still wants you AND he is single....then that's your call. If I were in the situation, I would go if I felt that I could be strong and felt 100% loyal and devoted to my current boyfriend. Dinner is nice...it's a time to catch up on things and chat...especially around the holidays. I say go for it.