Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Another Question for SF heads

saloe

Originally posted by saloe

Will I be able to get in with windpants and sneakers on the 31st...it being NYE and all...will they care!!!

I wouldnt suggest going there like that, especially if Paris is at door. I do not know if she is going to be there though. i would suggest dressing up and bring the windpants and sneakers with you in a bag so you can change once inside the place.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

I wouldnt suggest going there like that, especially if Paris is at door. I do not know if she is going to be there though. i would suggest dressing up and bring the windpants and sneakers with you in a bag so you can change once inside the place.

Exactly..Bring the change of clothes with you.. There is no way you will get in like that especially on New years eve..:)

Originally posted by ibclubbin

what about at 5 in the morn....say, jeans a nice shirt and sneakers??? opinions?

BG

As long as you look nice, you will be OK.. I normally wear jeans there so that shouldn't be a problem.. JUst look like you are trying to impress..and at 5 Paris is still there..Make sure you have girls with you because a crowded night alot of guys don't make it in cause she has to throw people off so it doesn't get overcrowded..

Originally posted by ibclubbin

what about at 5 in the morn....say, jeans a nice shirt and sneakers??? opinions?

BG

get there at 5.. paris will probably be gone by the time you get to the front of the line anyways :)

btw.. I've seen paris let in kids wearing jeans sneakers and tommy hill sweaters...

as long as you dont look sloppy, you should get in

But Paris can be moody...

Once my buddy tried to bring in a plain grey T-Shirt to change into..

He had to throw it away.. Paris told him, "Honey, I couldn't bear to see you in that shirt!"

:D