Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hardcore rules

Originally posted by vwmotorsport

I miss the wetlands, I saw so many great hardcore and ska shows there..

It seems that nothing good can survive in NYC these days.

CBGB's has HC shows on Sundays on a regular now, also the Knitting Factory's gonna be having shows. SOIA just played 2 night there recently

Originally posted by launch

Holy shit, I used to go to hardcore shows when I was like 13-17. But most people have no idea what hardcore is. Shit I miss those days. The best show Ive ever saw was Strife and War Zone, rip Ray Beez. Next time a good show comes around we should do a hardcore CP meetup lol.

I was at that show at the Wetlands. Ray Beez ( RIP)sang the whole set from the dance floor. War Zone blew Strife away that day.

I'm a big fan of Stretch after seeing them at a Sick of it All show. I think they played the Wreck Room in Wallington... It was the first show I had been to in a while, and thought it would be kid of cool to see SOIA again. I forget who else was there, but it was a really good show, especially for the Wreck Room. If only they hadn't kept the taps closed.. It was also cool to break my girlfriend into the whole hardcore thing since the only place I could drag her otherwise was Twilo or Sound Factory.

Anyway, I'll have to keep my eye on the Knitting Factory and see who comes arround there.