Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I fucking hate guys...

sassa

...so I met this guy from LA recently....hot cannot even describe him.I thought he was into me,too,when I told him I'd be in LA for Christmas and we should hang out...well, the asshole called me,but he never bothered to call and actually schedule a place for us to meet up and leave...I know where he lives,but I didn't want to seem too desperate and go over there...but I'm left wondering what the fuck happened....fucking men!

And then I have this one asshole on my case...always telling me how lucky I am that he "chose" me because there are lots of other women who want to fuck his brains out and that I'd be happy with him because he has such a "wonderful personality and he's the nicest guy ever to a woman..." please. Why do men feel the need to bullshit???? Maybe I should just become a lesbian and tell the male race to fuck off...

:mad:

Originally posted by sassa

And then I have this one asshole on my case...always telling me how lucky I am that he "chose" me because there are lots of other women who want to fuck his brains out and that I'd be happy with him because he has such a "wonderful personality and he's the nicest guy ever to a woman..." please. Why do men feel the need to bullshit???? Maybe I should just become a lesbian and tell the male race to fuck off...

hmmm if someone tells you "your" lucky to be with them make to laugh in their face, thats what i would do. Believe me there are good guys out there. Just remember the best people are the hardest to find, they are out there though.

Originally posted by Raman

hmmm if someone tells you "your" lucky to be with them make to laugh in their face, thats what i would do. Believe me there are good guys out there. Just remember the best people are the hardest to find, they are out there though.

I agree...what a cocky mother fucker...

Good luck hun..all men arent evil...

...so I met this guy from LA recently....hot cannot even describe him.I thought he was into me,too,when I told him I'd be in LA for Christmas and we should hang out...well, the asshole called me,but he never bothered to call and actually schedule a place for us to meet up and leave...I know where he lives,but I didn't want to seem too desperate and go over there...but I'm left wondering what the fuck happened....fucking men!

AWWWWWW your breaking my heart...:)

Get him naked, tease the shit out of him, grind his ass, till he gets the biggest blue balls, Get ready to go down on him, breathe on his head, and walk up out of there ... That will teach him to say shit like that too you...

He can call one of those other lucky peoples that want to fuck him.

What a herb:laugh:

always telling me how lucky I am that he "chose" me because there are lots of other women who want to fuck his brains out and that I'd be happy with him because he has such a "wonderful personality and he's the nicest guy ever to a woman...

bsmeter.gif

Originally posted by rdancer

Get him naked, tease the shit out of him, grind his ass, till he gets the biggest blue balls, Get ready to go down on him, breathe on his head, and walk up out of there ... That will teach him to say shit like that too you...

He can call one of those other lucky peoples that want to fuck him.

What a herb:laugh:

I'll pay to see that face.