Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Which hottie wants to give me a "Rag-asim"

pookie23

Originally posted by sumguy

WHAT A COMPLETE LOSER U ARE DOG....

APPARENTLY, NO ONE WANTS TO EVEN TALK TO YOU.

JUST CALL IT QUITS. LEAVE CP AND DON'T COME BACK. U DO NOTHING FOR THE BOARD EXCEPT "DUMB" IT UP....

um i think you need to STFU dont speak untill spoken to.. ITS A PUBLIC BOARD.. YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT POST THAT MUCH SO WHY DOES IT MATTER TO YOU.. DONT HATE CAUSE HES MORE FRIENDLY..

:mad: :mad: :mad:

WHAT A COMPLETE LOSER U ARE DOG....

APPARENTLY, NO ONE WANTS TO EVEN TALK TO YOU.

JUST CALL IT QUITS. LEAVE CP AND DON'T COME BACK. U DO NOTHING FOR THE BOARD EXCEPT "DUMB" IT UP....

Nahh he adds flavor, If was Spragga I would whip out my shclong and smack you in da head with it ... Or run you over with my Whhelchair...

Originally posted by LikmyLipz

um i think you need to STFU dont speak untill spoken to.. ITS A PUBLIC BOARD.. YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT POST THAT MUCH SO WHY DOES IT MATTER TO YOU.. DONT HATE CAUSE HES MORE FRIENDLY..

:mad: :mad: :mad:

SHUT UP PIG!!! YOU ARE ONE OF THE UGLIEST PIGS I HAVE EVER SEEN!! AND YOU POST PICS OF YOURSELF ON HERE LIKE YOU ARE SOMETHING TO LOOK AT!! HAHA!!! YOU FUCKING PIG!!!!

YOU REMIND ME OF WHAT MY SHITTY ASSHOLE MIGHT LOOK LIKE AFTER 2 WEEKS OF NOT WIPING!!!

SO IN CONCLUSION, YOU ARE A VERY UGLY PIG!!! I MAY STOP BY YOUR HOUSE LATER AND PEEL SOME FAT OFF OF YOUR PIG SHAPED BODY SO I CAN HAVE BACON WITH MY BREAKFAST TOMORROW.

YOU FAT PIG!! SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! OINK OINK!!!!!!

MIND YOUR OWN NECK YOU FAT PIG!!!

SHUT UP PIG!!! YOU ARE ONE OF THE UGLIEST PIGS I HAVE EVER SEEN!! AND YOU POST PICS OF YOURSELF ON HERE LIKE YOU ARE SOMETHING TO LOOK AT!! HAHA!!! YOU FUCKING PIG!!!!

YOU REMIND ME OF WHAT MY SHITTY ASSHOLE MIGHT LOOK LIKE AFTER 2 WEEKS OF NOT WIPING!!!

SO IN CONCLUSION, YOU ARE A VERY UGLY PIG!!! I MAY STOP BY YOUR HOUSE LATER AND PEEL SOME FAT OFF OF YOUR PIG SHAPED BODY SO I CAN HAVE BACON WITH MY BREAKFAST TOMORROW.

YOU FAT PIG!! SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! OINK OINK!!!!!!

MIND YOUR OWN NECK YOU FAT PIG!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That Shit reminds me of Cobra the end scene when the crazy mofo with the knife is about to kill Cobretti, and he is like C'mon Pig, and ever sentence ends in pig or uses the word pig... CLASSIC I got to watch that now :blown:

Originally posted by spragga25

I meant bring the $5 later stoopid!

but if it makes you happy - YOU WIN!

Stop being a cock blocker...or go to another board that might like your attitude...

VIP maybe? I'm gonna get MAJOR shit for mentioning that board!

ALRIGHT. I SEE WHAT U ARE SAYING. I'LL STOP MY RANTING. BUT HAVEN'T MY ANTICS BROUGHT LIFE HERE? YEAH, I PISSED A FEW PEEPS OFF. BUT IT'S BETTER THAN ANYTHING THAT HAS BEEN GETTING POSTED HERE FOR A LONG TIME.

I WILL GO OUT ON A LIMB AND SAY THAT VIP HAS TO BE BETTER THAN WHAT'S POSTED HERE. AS A MATTER OF FACT, MOST OF THE PEOPLE THAT POST HERE POST ON VIP AS WELL! SO I DON'T KNOW WHY ANYONE WOULD GET MAD...

ALRIGHT. I SEE WHAT U ARE SAYING. I'LL STOP MY RANTING. BUT HAVEN'T MY ANTICS BROUGHT LIFE HERE? YEAH, I PISSED A FEW PEEPS OFF. BUT IT'S BETTER THAN ANYTHING THAT HAS BEEN GETTING POSTED HERE FOR A LONG TIME.

Thats really what this is all about???

bro, crack jokes and bust on people but don't incessantly insult the same person over and over. I do that shit all the time, but its all in good taste. You've been overtepping the line recently.

I WILL GO OUT ON A LIMB AND SAY THAT VIP HAS TO BE BETTER THAN WHAT'S POSTED HERE. AS A MATTER OF FACT, MOST OF THE PEOPLE THAT POST HERE POST ON VIP AS WELL! SO I DON'T KNOW WHY ANYONE WOULD GET MAD...

True...But I think they ban peeps there...not sure - but they come on here a lot and complain about things (check some of these eariler threads in here - ridiculous)...They're gonna get pissed of at me for just saying that!

Ragga's not the one for "pissing contests" so I call truce! It's all about fun, dancing and getting sum ass (yeah right)