Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Which hottie wants to give me a "Rag-asim"

pookie23

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Thats really what this is all about???

bro, crack jokes and bust on people but don't incessantly insult the same person over and over. I do that shit all the time, but its all in good taste. You've been overtepping the line recently.

I'M GOING TO BE GOOD AND BITE MY TONGUE.

JUST OUT OF CURIOSITY, WHAT LINE MIGHT THAT BE? DID U DRAW IT? DO U MODERATE IT? IS IT A PRETTY LINE WITH HEARTS AND BOWS ALL AROUND IT? IF IT'S NONE OF THE ABOVE, THEN JUST BE QUIET AND MIND YOUR OWN THROAT AREA.

Originally posted by spragga25

True...But I think they ban peeps there...not sure - but they come on here a lot and complain about things (check some of these eariler threads in here - ridiculous)...They're gonna get pissed of at me for just saying that!

Ragga's not the one for "pissing contests" so I call truce! It's all about fun, dancing and getting sum ass (yeah right)

THEY DO BAN PEEPS..... A FEW OF MY FRIENDS WERE BANNED.

I ACCEPT YOUR TRUCE AND HAVE RUN THE WHITE FLAG UP THE POLE.

BUT NOW WHAT? I NEED TO KEEP THIS ENERGY GOING. IT'S NEGATIVE, I KNOW, BUT I HAVE ALOT TO SAY.....

Originally posted by sumguy

THEY DO BAN PEEPS..... A FEW OF MY FRIENDS WERE BANNED.

I ACCEPT YOUR TRUCE AND HAVE RUN THE WHITE FLAG UP THE POLE.

BUT NOW WHAT? I NEED TO KEEP THIS ENERGY GOING. IT'S NEGATIVE, I KNOW, BUT I HAVE ALOT TO SAY.....

Now I'm one not to start trouble *cough* but these other threads on there drama here bashing CP and moderators and all that stuff....ATTACK!!

They will respond too...they say they don't post, but they lurk! Good luck and I might even chime in if you make it good.

Now I'm one not to start trouble *cough* but these other threads on there drama here bashing CP and moderators and all that stuff....ATTACK!!

They will respond too...they say they don't post, but they lurk! Good luck and I might even chime in if you make it good.

count on it dog....

Exactly who are "they"? All VIP'ers or just some?

Lemme set some things straight...

as far as I have seen NO ONE bashed CP. Most VIP peeps were at one time and are still posting on CP. Thats where most of us met each other, thats where most of us started.

With the exception of a certain someone, no one gets banned from VIP. All that nonsense has already been cleared up.

If ya dont like VIP, then dont fuckin post there, but dont sit here and pretend you dont. Cause ya do, and there is nothing wrong with it.

Originally posted by cmb1975

Exactly who are "they"? All VIP'ers or just some?

Lemme set some things straight...

as far as I have seen NO ONE bashed CP. Most VIP peeps were at one time and are still posting on CP. Thats where most of us met each other, thats where most of us started.

With the exception of a certain someone, no one gets banned from VIP. All that nonsense has already been cleared up.

If ya dont like VIP, then dont fuckin post there, but dont sit here and pretend you dont. Cause ya do, and there is nothing wrong with it.

I go eat lunch and this is waiting for me. I'm full - so it's time to respond:

1. I was in the UK at the time, but was MUGZ banned from there? Yes or no? For what reason?

If he wasn't banned, then my bad.

2. Did the words" I don't post on VIP" come out of my mouth. I posted how many times over there? maybe 150 or so and out of that, I mainly post on the Sports Threads bitching about my teams - it's the only board that I know of with a "sports section" right? If not - again, my bad!

3. No bashing? Come on now - Lainie is getting hounded on pretty good here just because she lets out some dudes IP address....who cares! I don't - but peeps rip on her. If they don't want guestlists on posters sigs - that's cool too. It's their opinion. They have the right to do that, just as other places have the right to ban people - simple as that!

An attepmt at having some fun is now totally fucked up because peeps cannot take a friggin joke on a message board. if anything I said was slanderous, then I'm sorry! But if you all are gonna start hurling insults at me like Lainie - do what you gotta do!

Geez...peeps need to fuckin relax!

I go eat lunch and this is waiting for me. I'm full - so it's time to respond:

1. I was in the UK at the time, but was MUGZ banned from there? Yes or no? For what reason?

If he wasn't banned, then my bad.

2. Did the words" I don't post on VIP" come out of my mouth. I posted how many times over there? maybe 150 or so and out of that, I mainly post on the Sports Threads bitching about my teams - it's the only board that I know of with a "sports section" right? If not - again, my bad!

3. No bashing? Come on now - Lainie is getting hounded on pretty good here just because she lets out some dudes IP address....who cares! I don't - but peeps rip on her. If they don't want guestlists on posters sigs - that's cool too. It's their opinion. They have the right to do that, just as other places have the right to ban people - simple as that!

An attepmt at having some fun is now totally fucked up because peeps cannot take a friggin joke on a message board. if anything I said was slanderous, then I'm sorry! But if you all are gonna start hurling insults at me like Lainie - do what you gotta do!

Geez...peeps need to fuckin relax!

Dude...you said yourself that you were gonna get slack for your post. All I was doing was clearing up some "myths".

As I stated, only one person was banned from VIP, but that has all been cleared up.

As far as everyones beef with Lainey, it goes far beyond the IP address thing.

And I never insulted you. I never said anything mean or insulting.

As far as you not posting on VIP, I know you didnt say you dont post there, but your words implied that you didnt care for the board.

Originally posted by sumguy

SHUT UP PIG!!! YOU ARE ONE OF THE UGLIEST PIGS I HAVE EVER SEEN!! AND YOU POST PICS OF YOURSELF ON HERE LIKE YOU ARE SOMETHING TO LOOK AT!! HAHA!!! YOU FUCKING PIG!!!!

YOU REMIND ME OF WHAT MY SHITTY ASSHOLE MIGHT LOOK LIKE AFTER 2 WEEKS OF NOT WIPING!!!

SO IN CONCLUSION, YOU ARE A VERY UGLY PIG!!! I MAY STOP BY YOUR HOUSE LATER AND PEEL SOME FAT OFF OF YOUR PIG SHAPED BODY SO I CAN HAVE BACON WITH MY BREAKFAST TOMORROW.

YOU FAT PIG!! SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! OINK OINK!!!!!!

MIND YOUR OWN NECK YOU FAT PIG!!!

. . . ya know . . . if I had my way . . I'd come over to your house. . take my hand. . ram it through your chest and rip out that sad excuse for a consciousness that you call a soul. . and then make you eat it so that you can understand exactly what worthlessness tastes like . . .

. . . If only I had my way . . .

Dude...you said yourself that you were gonna get slack for your post. All I was doing was clearing up some "myths".

As I stated, only one person was banned from VIP, but that has all been cleared up.

As far as everyones beef with Lainey, it goes far beyond the IP address thing.

And I never insulted you. I never said anything mean or insulting.

As far as you not posting on VIP, I know you didnt say you dont post there, but your words implied that you didnt care for the board.

You know me by now and if I was gonna say I have a problem with someone or some board - I'll say it. Period. But I had no problem, no beef, no nothing!

Please don't put words in my mouth - I'm in too cranky of a mood to deal with this.

Beef with Lainie - whatever tickles your pickle I guess, but keep it between the parties involved and off the board - I have no idea about people pasts nor do I give a rats ass.

I will say one last time, it was a joke - but I get called out here (and probably other places too)! For what? Garbage - come on! I know Thursdays can be boring but this is too much...as far I'm concern, it's a misuderstanding and I'm letting it go. I hope you do the same. :)

ragga

You know me by now and if I was gonna say I have a problem with someone or some board - I'll say it. Period. But I had no problem, no beef, no nothing!

Please don't put words in my mouth - I'm in too cranky of a mood to deal with this.

Beef with Lainie - whatever tickles your pickle I guess, but keep it between the parties involved and off the board - I have no idea about people pasts nor do I give a rats ass.

I will say one last time, it was a joke - but I get called out here (and probably other places too)! For what? Garbage - come on! I know Thursdays can be boring but this is too much...as far I'm concern, it's a misuderstanding and I'm letting it go. I hope you do the same. :)

ragga

I dont care if you have a problem with a board, and my post was not just to you but to everyone who says people get banned from VIP.

I could care less about anyones beef with Lainey except that sometimes it makes for good reading. I was just letting you know that it goes beyond what you thought it was about.

And you must know by now that no one keeps beef off the board, especially when thats where it started!

*nobeefwithyoumydear,justsquashingsomerumors!!!

:D

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . ya know . . . if I had my way . . I'd come over to your house. . take my hand. . ram it through your chest and rip out that sad excuse for a consciousness that you call a soul. . and then make you eat it so that you can understand exactly what worthlessness tastes like . . .

. . . If only I had my way . . .

yeah and if i had a million dollars, i'd be rich.

ya know..... if i had my way.....well i would just keep on posting here and keep calling lipz a fat piggy....oh shit....wait a minute.....I DO HAVE MY WAY ASSHOLE!!!! SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH MORON!!

YOU SPEAK WHEN SPOKEN TOO. OTHERWISE, MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS YOU FUCK!!!!!!

I dont care if you have a problem with a board, and my post was not just to you but to everyone who says people get banned from VIP.

I could care less about anyones beef with Lainey except that sometimes it makes for good reading. I was just letting you know that it goes beyond what you thought it was about.

And you must know by now that no one keeps beef off the board, especially when thats where it started!

*nobeefwithyoumydear,justsquashingsomerumors!!!

:D

What the fuck are you talking about Claire?!!? I keep my beef off the board!

Actually it's on my keyboard.....better put that thing back in my pants!! ;):eek:

Wanna play "The Nipple Game"TM ??

What the fuck are you talking about Claire?!!? I keep my beef off the board!

Actually it's on my keyboard.....better put that thing back in my pants!! ;):eek:

Wanna play "The Nipple Game"TM ??

Freak!! Put that thing away before you hurt someone!!!