Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sasha Set Times

ppppp5

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Haha. April Fools!

Just wanted to see how easy it was to actually start a rumor. Apparently, very easy. :D

Not that easy. I wanted you to list your source and was looking for independent verification. I'm a journalist.

Originally posted by raver_mania

Haha...were you guys on NYC board, way back (last summer), when before every S&D (or some other DJ), someone would start a rumor saying that their plane crashed into abuilding on W27th St!

Actually, that reminds me of something I've been wondering about for a while. It's totally unrelated, but I always like to make totally unrelated segues. But isn't it odd that the the best club on the east coast Nation/Buzz' address is 1015 Half Street, while the best club on the west coast 1015 Folsom's address is 1015 Folsom? Coincidence? I think not. :D

But isn't it odd that the the best club on the east coast Nation/Buzz' address is 1015 Half Street, while the best club on the west coast 1015 Folsom's address is 1015 Folsom

I've thought about that before. But it's really Nation's address and Buzz is it's own thing. I realized that after going to Nation on non-Buzz nights. I saw a show there with some weird goth/synthpop bands playing on the stage and I had to resist the urge to turn around and look at the DJ booth all night.

Originally posted by Kuro

I've thought about that before. But it's really Nation's address and Buzz is it's own thing. I realized that after going to Nation on non-Buzz nights. I saw a show there with some weird goth/synthpop bands playing on the stage and I had to resist the urge to turn around and look at the DJ booth all night.

You had to go and burst my bubble like that, didn't you. :mad:

And if you really want to cause mischief, Shady, you should post our rumor on the Buzz board. You could worry a lot of people before a moderator notices or the Buzz crew reads thje e-mail flood they'll get.

Hell no. Last thing I want to do is piss off John Tab. Sure way to end a promising DJ career before it even starts. :D

Hell no. Last thing I want to do is piss off John Tab. Sure way to end a promising DJ career before it even starts. :D

Well duh. You make a new screen name simply for trouble making and slander purposes and use that. That's how these message boards work in my experience. You're right, though, I wouldn't want to cause any trouble the Buzz crew.

Well duh. You make a new screen name simply for trouble making and slander purposes and use that. That's how these message boards work in my experience. You're right, though, I wouldn't want to cause any trouble the Buzz crew.

Ahh, yes. I could make a screen name called "Groove Shady" or "Not Sung". Then they'd never know who I was! biggthumpup.gif

Originally posted by ppppp5

Didn't think there was any truth to it but I figured I should ask the experts. :D

Thanks ...See y'all tonight...not that any of you know me but...I'm sure I'll see you and you'll see me....and..well anyway ... I babble..

Late

Go to the meet-up, 12:30 in the hallway by the bathrooms.