Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Phazon, Glowbana, and twilo

well you know what they say...don't believe everything you read.

one of the phone numbers on the phazon website listed is the number for twilo...212.268.1600...i recently called 411 and asked for the twilo # and that is what they gave me, i called the # and a man answered it and said "1600"

phil smith was always closely associated with twilo and i believe he was the originator of the phazon system...apparently he shared office space with twilo management, which would explain why the twilo number is still operable although the club is closed.

so, in essence, it's just another tease, one more thing adding to the twilo mystique.

also, check out www.glowbana.com. one of the twilo managers is said to be opening this club in nyc soon. there was a thread about it on ezdreamer.com and other message boards as well.

Yeah, the guy who posted as Twiloboss (wasn't he one of the co-owners of Twilo) posted it on naughtybooth. Apparently opening soon...since this seems to come from as close to the horse's mouth as you can get, I'm hoping it'll open soon, with some great DJs booked.

Time will tell...

Originally posted by exit2heaven

M.A.D.E. ????

Whats up dude?? M.A.D.E. is still floating around but i've heard more talk about Glowbana lately. Read the post by Twiloboss on EZD. MADE was Bindra's idea(co-owner of Twilo) but I haven't heard anything new in a a while. Twiloboss didn't have kind words about Bindra, and didn't mention anything relating Bindra to Glowbana. We shall see, keep your fingers crossed. See all of you at the new Twilo!