Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Main Floor Exit Vs Main Floor Roxy

WENT TO EXIT'S MAIN FLOOR, WHERE THE F*** DID THEY GET THAT CROWD FROM, EXIT'S FRIDAY NIGHT CROWD REMINDS ME OF THE LAST DAYS OF TUNNEL EVEN WORSE... WE LEFT AND WENT TO THE ROXY... OH MY GOD. THE HOTTEST AND MOST BEUTIFUL NORMAL CROWD THAT HASN'T BEEN AROUND IN A LONG TIME. SOME OF THE BEST LOOKING PEOPLE. WELL DRESSED PARTY. JOHNNY VICIOUS WAS FOR LACK OF A BETTER WORD....AMAZING....

GOOD BYE EXIT...IS BEEN REAL.....HELLO ROXY

Originally posted by jimmyg98

WENT TO EXIT'S MAIN FLOOR, WHERE THE F*** DID THEY GET THAT CROWD FROM, EXIT'S FRIDAY NIGHT CROWD REMINDS ME OF THE LAST DAYS OF TUNNEL EVEN WORSE... WE LEFT AND WENT TO THE ROXY... OH MY GOD. THE HOTTEST AND MOST BEUTIFUL NORMAL CROWD THAT HASN'T BEEN AROUND IN A LONG TIME. SOME OF THE BEST LOOKING PEOPLE. WELL DRESSED PARTY. JOHNNY VICIOUS WAS FOR LACK OF A BETTER WORD....AMAZING....

:laugh: The crowd was definitely better at Roxy in my opinion. But if we were to compare the dance floors, I'd give it to exit. Its fawkin huuuuge. The lights are better at exit, but I don't give a fawk. Vicious is my favorite DJ. I'd go listen to him spin where the sound comes out of a boom box and people hold flashlights to do the lighting.

Originally posted by roninmess

:laugh: The crowd was definitely better at Roxy in my opinion. But if we were to compare the dance floors, I'd give it to exit. Its fawkin huuuuge. The lights are better at exit, but I don't give a fawk. Vicious is my favorite DJ. I'd go listen to him spin where the sound comes out of a boom box and people hold flashlights to do the lighting.

I actually think Roxy dance floor itself is just a tad bit bigger then then dance floor at exit....

::hides in corner so she dont get spanked::

LOL hell yeah bro fuck EXIT. DOn't even waste your time. THe Roxy party is the place to be. Last week was insane and this week will be just as good or better!! Dance floor size i don't know. They are both big.

. . . <sigh> . . . . :rolleyes: . . .I'm curious to hear you explain yourself . . . And I am NOT defending exit . . .

roxy's dancefloor is definetly bigger then exit..

normally they don't have the whole thing open like that.. its usually divided into a dancefloor and then the other half for the chill out area w/ a big curtain in the middle.. i was surprised to see the whole thing open like that.. but when it is its bigger then exit..