Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2 unreal hot tracks to look out for 2002

hey friends old and new. i'll be the first to tell you guys about these tracks that i got from a source. there unreal and are going to be the tracks of 2002. the first one goes something like this..... i put my arms around you .... and then you touch my breast....oh yes yes. i think it be by amber. the next track kind of like this could i wear my hair in a ponytail..... absolutey not. i think that by that cox girl. i cant wait for you other to hear it and feel the vibe i be feeling. i was listing to them why i was tanning today and i kept loosing my eye wear from moving to much. i cant wait to pump that shit in my black iroc-z w/t-topps on my way to the gym today.

happy holidays to everyone

your friend

juiceboy

~~~NEEDLES~~~READY~~~PREPARE~~~THE~~~JUICE~~~

Originally posted by karch

LMAO!!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Juiceboy you never fail to crack me up!!

hey buddy, how u doing?

what so funny? i'm telling you those be the words in the song, you will love these tracks when you hear them for real. i don't got that much time to chat just got back from the gym worked out neck and traps, had to come home for a protien shake. now back to the gym for abs and back then salon one more time. i'm about to start another cycle in 3 days. i'm on my off stage right now, have not juiced for 8 days. it was a gain lots of mass cycle(test/androl/sustanon) my next cycle will rip it up(primo/winnie/clense). remember the perfect body is the huge one. i'll be at sf this saturday night. anybody from jeresy can ride with me if they need a ride, room for 2 more people in my black iroc-z w/t-topps. if it ain't that cold t-topps are coming off and i will be blasting my new remix of aftermath the whole ride(45min jp remix) if not you guys can find me at sf most of the night in the bathrooms in front of the mirror, i'll be the one with no shirt and tanned and jacked. come say hi i''l give you a cap of g

your friend

juiceboy

Sorry Juiceboy didn't mean to laugh. I haven't seen you in a long ass time. Where you been? Yo I might come to Factory with you this Saturday. Juice.. I wanna start using steroids like you. But I'm scared of the side effects, like losing hair, acne, low sperm count. Help me out, I don't know what to do!!! THanks Juiceboy. You da man. Peace!

Karch

Originally posted by karch

Sorry Juiceboy didn't mean to laugh. I haven't seen you in a long ass time. Where you been? Yo I might come to Factory with you this Saturday. Juice.. I wanna start using steroids like you. But I'm scared of the side effects, like losing hair, acne, low sperm count. Help me out, I don't know what to do!!! THanks Juiceboy. You da man. Peace!

Karch

do decaa, it be the safest. no side effects at all. only prob with it is it can be traced up till 1 year for drug test. take multivitamins

milk thisel for liver, saw pawmettow for prostate, and olive leaf extract for immune system. get huge!!!! did i tell you guys about my black iroc-z w/t-topps? later off to the gym and salon.

your friend

juiceboy

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: HAHA...he's back!!!

Hey juiceboy....does your IROC still have the BRA?? Just wondering. Also, where do you go now that it's not summer? Tempts has gotta suck during this time of year...and GOD, that Zombie Nation song?!?! What about that??? O-o-o-o-o....o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-