Clubplanet Nightlife Community

axel a promos is a pussy that cant hang

kostaP

axel is a pussy we were supposed to go to a full nude juice bar last night and he bitched out. saying he had to go home eat dinner go to sleep he had to work early. I went anyway im friends with the owner got trashed had about an hours worth of consecutive lap dances for free.

So axel YOURE A LITTLE BITCH THAT CANT HANG.

See ya later!! by the way 4 of the girls are coming by tomorrow. heres your chance stud boy

Originally posted by kostaP

axel is a pussy we were supposed to go to a full nude juice bar last night and he bitched out. saying he had to go home eat dinner go to sleep he had to work early. I went anyway im friends with the owner got trashed had about an hours worth of consecutive lap dances for free.

So axel YOURE A LITTLE BITCH THAT CANT HANG.

See ya later!! by the way 4 of the girls are coming by tomorrow. heres your chance stud boy

FUCK YOU....THE REASON I DIDNT GO WITH YOU WAS THAT I WANTED TO MAKE U HAPPY WITH ALL THE GIRLS AROUND U...CAUSE IF I WENT THERE WITH YOU I WOULD GET ALL THE ATTENTION AND THE LAP DANCES...HAHAHAAAA

BY THE WAY I'M STILL WAITING ON THAT PROOF...BITCH

Originally posted by axel-a-promos

FUCK YOU....THE REASON I DIDNT GO WITH YOU WAS THAT I WANTED TO MAKE U HAPPY WITH ALL THE GIRLS AROUND U...CAUSE IF I WENT THERE WITH YOU I WOULD GET ALL THE ATTENTION AND THE LAP DANCES...HAHAHAAAA

BY THE WAY I'M STILL WAITING ON THAT PROOF...BITCH

Listen cocknocker,

u couldnt pay the girls to pry themselves off my body. i was having three girls giving me a lap dance at the same time. if you could call those lap dances it was more like a free for all. ur STILL A PUSSY

im waiting for the proof also. ill let you know as soon as its ready.

Originally posted by kostaP

Listen cocknocker,

u couldnt pay the girls to pry themselves off my body. i was having three girls giving me a lap dance at the same time. if you could call those lap dances it was more like a free for all. ur STILL A PUSSY

im waiting for the proof also. ill let you know as soon as its ready.

OK FINE...U WANNA HEAR THE TRUTH???

I PAID THOSE GIRLS TO BE ALL OVER U OK? HERE...ARE U HAPPY NOW??BITCH...

BY THE WAY HALF OF THOSE GIRLS CALL ME EVERYDAY AND ASK ME TO GO THERE... BUT U KNOW.....I'M BUSY AND I CANT..HEHEHEE

HMMMM..ANOTHER REASON THEY WERE ALL OVER U COULD BE , CAUSE I TOLD ONE OF THEM THAT U WERE MY COUSIN...

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY PROOF???

OK FINE...U WANNA HEAR THE TRUTH???

I PAID THOSE GIRLS TO BE ALL OVER U OK? HERE...ARE U HAPPY NOW??BITCH...

BY THE WAY HALF OF THOSE GIRLS CALL ME EVERYDAY AND ASK ME TO GO THERE... BUT U KNOW.....I'M BUSY AND I CANT..HEHEHEE

HMMMM..ANOTHER REASON THEY WERE ALL OVER U COULD BE , CAUSE I TOLD ONE OF THEM THAT U WERE MY COUSIN...

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY PROOF???

blow me bitch. u didnt have enough money to pay those girls off there were 38 girls there last night and i got 3 lap dance from each so thats 114 lap dances times twenty bucks a piece is $2280 suck a dick playa you werent paying anyone off. U R STILL A PUSSYYYYYYYYY FOR BITCHING OUT. I THINK YOU WERE SCARED. AXEL A PROMOS IS AFRAID OF WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALL TALK NO ACTION.HOLY SHIT KING DOGGYSTYLE IS A CHRONIC MASTURBATOR THAT TALKS A BIG GAME BUT CANT EVEN SHOOT A FOUL SHOT. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

IM EMAILING THE PROOF NOW

Originally posted by nycdee

Yo axel, why the hell don't I get invited?? Same goes for you kosta... (I'm the kid you see everywhere that you said looked like your boy miguel at factory on thanksgiving).. haha.... j/k....

Whats the deal bro. saw you at Roxy last fri. were goin to the same spot next wed then prob. to abyss call me at the club my voicemail extension is 28

hey kosta...u are really fucked up...

i got in to a fight downstairs on saturday night and u dont even come to help me out...

thats fucked up ... what a friend i have...

fuckin dick

fuck you biotch,

i just had a long conversation with the ownerof the security co. i ripped him apart. they apologized for the situation. if you call that a fight you really are a pussy. see ya later.