Clubplanet Nightlife Community

my friend forgot my birthday and I'M SOOO SAD.

weyes

i'm sitting here feeling sad and very sorry for myself because my really close friend forgot my birthday. i know it's easy to forget today (well, the 27th - i'm in cali but from ny) because it's right after christmas and everyone's going through the aftermath of all that, but it's my day, ya know? i just wanted an e-mail, an aim, a call, anything, something. sooooo sad.

:( :( :(

OMG!!! I am soooooooooooooooo sorry. Please, please forgive me (if its me your sad about, if not, i"m still really sorry that I didn't remember your birthday sweetheart)

I am the absolute WORST WORST WORST date rememberer in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD....to a large degree because I never know what day it is to begin with, to a second degree because I never know anyone's birthday by heart except for my mom- I swear, everyone else needs to remind me a week in advance.

I do hope you had a special day, fantastic gifts, and great company...and I miss you and want gossip ASAP.

Kisses from NY!!!