Clubplanet Nightlife Community

No more Drugs!!!

entheogen8

Originally posted by entheogen8

That's it!!! No more drugs for me...all natural from now on...seriously.

the word is moderation! nothing wrong with doing stuff every once in awhile. after you have your crackhead phase behind u it aint that hard. and there is even a time and place for that and its called college :)

It is hard work being a successfull drug user!

It is much easier to be a crackhead, and then a former drug user.

BTW what does all natural mean?

To some folks it means shrooms, weed and Mesacaline are cool but not rolls or acid.

but the basic rule is, if you think you may need a break, you do.

Nothing in particular led to this decision. I just realized that for no particular reason, i hadn't done any chemicals (i. e. E, LSD, C) in about a year. I started reminscing about all of the times that I had, and realized that I really don't need to do them anymore. I honestly believe that I have taken E and L as far as I possibly could. C has never really been something I liked, anyway.

As for now, I'm sticking to the natural stuff as in shrooms and weed mostly. I still have some experimenting to do in the plant world, so I'm sticking with that. I guess thinking about the comedown from the chems vs. the naturals, naturals just feel nicer the morning after. Oh, yeah, and I'm not giving up booze at all, though I have cut down.

Peace

Originally posted by entheogen8

As for now, I'm sticking to the natural stuff as in shrooms and weed mostly. I still have some experimenting to do in the plant world, so I'm sticking with that. I guess thinking about the comedown from the chems vs. the naturals, naturals just feel nicer the morning after. Oh, yeah, and I'm not giving up booze at all, though I have cut down.

Peace

thats cool:) :)