Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Max Graham Rocked Nj Last Night!

Originally posted by tommytempts

You people have to get over it, Jersey is Jersey and always will be. Having one international dj play at a half ass club one night to a small and mostly SOUTHERN/CENTRAL Jersey crowd isn't gonna change a thing. Good Luck

i offer myself as a prophet. this isn't the last time you will see this done. and it will only get better. just wait.

Originally posted by G MoNeY

i had a blast at bunka that nite...

although max graham was really good... trendroid kicked ass... id like to see them again...!!!

as for the nj scene... most nj headz dont know shit about music...i think that says enough...

props to bon and bunka for bringing in some awesome music to jersey...

cant wait to check out dave ralph...

<3

.g.

you can't say nj doesn't know anything about the music while ny knows everything there is

allot of people from nj go to ny clubs..allot of em go for the music..i'd have to say even more go to hook up or for the huge crowds and all nite dancing

new york city is very centralized..if you're at a club and the music sux you can take a cab from anywhere and to go a club for $5..you can't do that in nj...once you're there your pretty much stuck or you just go home..

i would think its hard to bring people in from all over the state to just one club...if all the clubs were centralized and there was allot of mass transit goin that way the scene would be no different if not better cuz nj has great musicians..it wouldn't have to be all about dancin but all types of music

some very interesting points being brought up about ny/nj. but i just realized something... this is for all of you who think that nyc nightlife is #1 and nj will always stay where it is.... for your information, even nyc is at the bottom of the food chain. you know who's #1? EUROPE. that's right, and the #1 in europe? UK. reason? the PEOPLE, not the dj's or the nightclubs. the PEOPLE are more open to new music and music styles. they have 24 hour trance radio stations, trance/house tracks that REGULARLY beat brittany spears and nsync and madonna on the charts to the number one spot, and the nightlife there is simply put, unbelievable. another little gem i might mention is IBIZA. for those of you who think you know everything just because you know NYC, ibiza is a spanish island resort, which is filled with NOTHING BUT CLUBS who play music that you probably never even knew existed and more so didn't know that they fall into the same category.

case in point, those of you who have a big head about nyc, try doing some research at least. i dont know everything, i only know that i like listening to good music. nj nightlife will probably never meet up to the standards of nyc, but no matter what the standards, if a good dj comes to nj i will not hesitate to see them. it's not a question of whats the better venue, and who attracts bigger crowds. its a question of do i like the music and do i enjoy watching the dj spin. with that question answered i dont care if im in some warehouse basement in tennessee that holds only 50 people. THIS IS ABOUT GOOD MUSIC, NOT RIVALRIES!!!

From what i gathered the music was there but the people were not.... The promotional staff is not organized enough to successfully promote an event themselves. I hate to say it but since Richie Santana left, HB hasnt really had anything going for them.

I also noticed HB booking ALOT of air time on the new york minute. I hope they arent depending entirely on that to make a nite happen.

Now as far as the TECHS of the club i never really liked their lights..Thought they kinda sux lol.....Just my opinion.

Maybe its time to remodel and reinvent themselves

actually if i had to complain about one thing at bunka it would be the lighting...........ITs too fucking dark in there sometimes.....maybe they can throw some SF spot lights around the bars and walkways..........i think the atmosphere would be so much better if u could actually see people over 5 feet away from you

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by shockwavepromo

From what i gathered the music was there but the people were not.... The promotional staff is not organized enough to successfully promote an event themselves. I hate to say it but since Richie Santana left, HB hasnt really had anything going for them.

I also noticed HB booking ALOT of air time on the new york minute. I hope they arent depending entirely on that to make a nite happen.

Now as far as the TECHS of the club i never really liked their lights..Thought they kinda sux lol.....Just my opinion.

Maybe its time to remodel and reinvent themselves

another what I gather post!!! lol or what I heard post starting some propaganda! and about the new york minute listen up! Did you hear what was promoted? HB was open for 7 nights out of 9 this week!!! so extra nymin yes! It was not your average fri/sat week promos! I guess I just wasted my time explaining lol some were teen some were ny eve! listen more closely before you make assumptions! Thanx BON

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by bonsolidd

HB was open for 7 nights out of 9 this week!!! BON

DAMM THE BUNKA WAS ROCKING SO MUCH THEY WERE OPENED 7 TIMES THIS WEEK OUT OF 9??????? 9 DAY WORK WEEKS. DAMM MY BOSS DIDN'T TELL ME!!! :confused:

Originally posted by shockwavepromo

:rolleyes: Now THAT is just the biggest line of BULLSHIT I have ever read. SOOOOOO not true!!!!!! Bunkas is absolutely fine without Richie Santana... even though he was awesome and I still love his music... but Bunkas still has plenty going for them.