Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what is the best NJ club for saterdays?

Originally posted by luvdaclubs22

Hunka Bunka on Saturdays are great! :D Theres a good size crowd there and Kirk Lopez is awesome...I always have an awesome time...but I think this Saturday may not be as packed due to New Years.

:confused:

Saturday nights there are my favorites too.... :D

Kirk Lopez is great and the place has a really good vibe! Lovedaclubs and I are going this Saturday! :)

Originally posted by teresadf

Saturday nights there are my favorites too.... :D

Kirk Lopez is great and the place has a really good vibe! Lovedaclubs and I are going this Saturday! :)

Thats cool that Platinum is getting good...I also heard it was a good place...BUT...I am dedicated to HB!! It never fails...anytime I am there I ALWAYS have a great time!!

I am looking forward to tomorrow night...a new crowd, new friends...GOODTIMES!! Teresadf - - only one night and already we are wacky!! I will watch your drink for you - dont worry.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by luvdaclubs22

Thats cool that Platinum is getting good...I also heard it was a good place...BUT...I am dedicated to HB!! It never fails...anytime I am there I ALWAYS have a great time!!

I am looking forward to tomorrow night...a new crowd, new friends...GOODTIMES!! Teresadf - - only one night and already we are wacky!! I will watch your drink for you - dont worry.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

We are!!!!! LOL.....tomorrow night is going to be so much fun!!!!!

:D :D

Why was I so intent on you watching my drink last night?????

:laugh: :laugh:

there is a new lounge thats open on rte46 called the martini bar, really nice place, fits only 200 people but the atmosphere is great, leather couches everywhere, candles, nice lighting, the whole nine for a nice lounge, their sat. nights are pretty good, my friends are promoting sat. nights, the sat. after new years. should be good. if you live in parsippany it is very close to your house. it is underneath the tiffanys restaurant.

Originally posted by notallthere

HMM YEAH HB is good but i live in parsippany and i am trying to find somthing a little bit closer. What is platnum? does anyone know how TRIBECA ( http://www.clubtribecca.net/ ) Or Drama? thanks

Drama is latin on saturdays

Tribecca has 3 floors 3 djs latin on the 3rd house on the 2nd and hip hop reggae on the first the 2nd floor dj Marcel Vega is pretty wicked on the turntables, he's been remixing a lot of older songs and from what i hear the crowd has been loving it. something to check out if youre in fort lee.