Clubplanet Nightlife Community

compulsive spending

vmisglow

Originally posted by vmisglow

okay why is it that when you go out and say your not gonna buy a lot you always end up spending all your cash? I know jimi has got the same problem, does anyone else?

EWW, shutup, you did not even make a fucking thread on this topic...bitch just cause I got you to buy 3 things from A|X! You're so ugly, god. An anyway, the girl was checking me out slut. But you know those jeans I got...their tight as shit. And tell me why I busted my cell phone today, I dropped it on the ground @ Bertucci's, and it cracked the LCD screen so I can't see anything!!! But I can still make and recieve calls...doesn't really matter though, I'm getting a new celly tomorrow, same one, but I lost like 173 phone numbers...and all 5 of my ringtones were club/trance/prog tones!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by dcsglow

all 5 of my ringtones were club/trance/prog tones!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

WTF?!? jimi, you need professional counseling on this matter....

anyway, answering vmi's question, yup gawd dammit it happens to me all the time, when I go to the supermarket to get some OJ and end up buying a years supply of peanut butter...and also when I go to get some CD's, I go in looking for 1 or 2, and end up taking 6 or 7 plus the latest Ministry, plus the latest *Wallpaper and the latest Martha Stewart Living

Originally posted by vicman

WTF?!? jimi, you need professional counseling on this matter....

anyway, answering vmi's question, yup gawd dammit it happens to me all the time, when I go to the supermarket to get some OJ and end up buying a years supply of peanut butter...and also when I go to get some CD's, I go in looking for 1 or 2, and end up taking 6 or 7 plus the latest Ministry, plus the latest *Wallpaper and the latest Martha Stewart Living

I need the counseling? You're the one buying Martha Stewart Living Wallpaper! LOL:laugh:

Ok, I didnt get Martha Stewart Wallpaper, there is a style & design mag called *Wallpaper that I like very much, and then there is Martha Stewart, 'cuz yes, my plates have to match the colors of my living room carpet and of course everyone who knows me knows that I am as granola as can be :D , thas why I alwyas dress up with khaki pants, light blue dress shirt and brown shoes when I go out to Buzz, Glow, raves, Red, The Edge and thats how I dressed up when I used to go to Space, Crobar, Limelight, Vinyl, and Twilo

Ok, I didnt get Martha Stewart Wallpaper, there is a style & design mag called *Wallpaper that I like very much, and then there is Martha Stewart, 'cuz yes, my plates have to match the colors of my living room carpet and of course everyone who knows me knows that I am as granola as can be :D , thas why I alwyas dress up with khaki pants, light blue dress shirt and brown shoes when I go out to Buzz, Glow, raves, Red, The Edge and thats how I dressed up when I used to go to Space, Crobar, Limelight, Vinyl, and Twilo

uh huh, that's what all the closet gays say...dammit vic~:tongue:

Like yesterday and today, yesterday I wasnt planning on getting any Cd's, just went to the mall to get some shoes and see all the rebates, so I got to Nordstrom's and got my shoes and a couple of t-shirts and 1 dress shirt, then I ended up at Fye and got Jody's (of Way out West) remix cd, and the Boy George "Lucky for Some" CD...

and today I passed right in front of Borders and went in and got Nick Warrens-GU 8: Brazil; BT: R&R; Off Limts 2 mixed by Dixon; and Moonface's Bedrock CD...in addiition to the latest Ministry mag that comes with a free CD....

Like yesterday and today, yesterday I wasnt planning on getting any Cd's, just went to the mall to get some shoes and see all the rebates, so I got to Nordstrom's and got my shoes and a couple of t-shirts and 1 dress shirt, then I ended up at Fye and got Jody's (of Way out West) remix cd, and the Boy George "Lucky for Some" CD...

and today I passed right in front of Borders and went in and got Nick Warrens-GU 8: Brazil; BT: R&R; Off Limts 2 mixed by Dixon; and Moonface's Bedrock CD...in addiition to the latest Ministry mag that comes with a free CD....

How's that working out for you?

no...don't you hate it when you're in a store, and you see something that you really really want...lets say a belt for example at A|X...This is what I do

"man, I really like this belt...and the one I have on right now, really isn't that cool anymore...and It's even on sale..."

lol, or I'll be like this...

"gosh, I really don't have any nice button down shirts, I mean I wear the same one every other day..."

lol, I hate it. If A|X didn't spend so much friggin money on their bags, you could buy shit for less...:mad:

no...don't you hate it when you're in a store, and you see something that you really really want...lets say a belt for example at A|X...This is what I do

"man, I really like this belt...and the one I have on right now, really isn't that cool anymore...and It's even on sale..."

lol, or I'll be like this...

"gosh, I really don't have any nice button down shirts, I mean I wear the same one every other day..."

lol, I hate it. If A|X didn't spend so much friggin money on their bags, you could buy shit for less...:mad:

dude, are you talking about, your get all your gear at K-Mart and Walmart, including the elvis glasses :D :D

dude, are you talking about, your get all your gear at K-Mart and Walmart, including the elvis glasses :D :D

no no no, don't let me confuse you...I goto K-Mart after I shop at FCUK and A|X to get the special on the Vicman Burritos...2 for $4...and sometimes they even have the little self serving packets of hot sauce in them too!

no no no, don't let me confuse you...I goto K-Mart after I shop at FCUK and A|X to get the special on the Vicman Burritos...2 for $4...and sometimes they even have the little self serving packets of hot sauce in them too!

Thanks Jimi, I appreciate your business and in making it possible to expand my burrito empire world-wide, I'll send you a complimentary package of 12 'cuz I appreciate my loyal costumers. For 2002 look out for the new wave of Vicman's Gourmet Burrito's,including Greek Burrito's with feta cheese, Roasted vegetable Vegetarian Burrito's and 3 or 4 others that I cant remember now. :D

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Compulsive spending = Vixen + Chynadoll + shoe store :eek:

hhahaha..you know thats right..i got a really good deal on my new stiletto boots that i danced my ass off in on NYE, steve madden baby!!

I think compulsive comes with someone that loves clothes and materialistic things which means thats why me and vixen fit in the equation..

but muhlahnee and me are gonna have to get together to get this clothes line in place!!!!!

im compulsive because i find really great deals and am thinking why pass it up?? I shop at least 4 times a week..lololol..bad bad..and have been known to splurge 70 bucks ona shirt from bebe..my cat suit was 128!! *hides*...i know i know...repo man might come if i dont stop lol

:bounce:

ciao

cd

"Im not your bitch dont hang your shit on me"

doll16.jpg