compulsive spending

vmisglow

Originally posted by chynado11

Word of the day: fundage...tm by chynado hehehe

:bounce:

cd

"Im not your bitch dont hang your shit on me"

doll16.jpg

should be included in the edition of websters dictionary....

vixen, how much is one of dem cat suits worth?

Originally posted by vicman

vixen, how much is one of dem cat suits worth?

Vic, just out of curiousity why are you wondering how much they are?? I hope that's not your thing, but hey whatever floats your boat.

Vic, sorry I mispriced it, it's 2 nights and breakfast in the am:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by pgiddy

Vic, just out of curiousity why are you wondering how much they are?? I hope that's not your thing, but hey whatever floats your boat.

Vic, sorry I mispriced it, it's 2 nights and breakfast in the am:laugh: :laugh:

yeah its my thing seeing vixen in a catsuit, i mean I'm not gonna post pics of vixen like kuro (in fact kuro should be the main contributor for this fundage, the short bald japaneese kid is one horny bastard :D ), but I would fancy seeing vixen in a catsuit.

on that price, does that mean I have to sleep with the person that sells the catsuit and then take em out for breakfast?

speaking of.... i'm bout to goto georgetown w/jimi right now to blow more of my hard earned money from chilis.. sike... i stand around and bring people food... nothing to hard... and why did jimi put a pic of himself that's like 2 years old.... i hate you you're so vein... remember in weight training when we would lift in front of the mirror... at least you're not as vein as that fat spanish guy was... whata bitch:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by vmisglow

speaking of.... i'm bout to goto georgetown w/jimi right now to blow more of my hard earned money from chilis.. sike... i stand around and bring people food... nothing to hard... and why did jimi put a pic of himself that's like 2 years old.... i hate you you're so vein... remember in weight training when we would lift in front of the mirror... at least you're not as vein as that fat spanish guy was... whata bitch:laugh: :laugh:

2 years..dude i took that pic spring break 01