Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***plz Help***

klohe

K.....here's my dilema...I'm siting here with a rock of crack...yes kiddies I said CRACK! I'm itchin to get f**t up, but there's one minor difficulty....I've never smoked it before and I kinda don't know how to. The guy I got it form BRIEFLY explained some shit with foil but I didn't get too much of it...SO ANYONE PLZ REPLY so I can start my weekend!!!!! ;-P

Originally posted by klohe

TOO LATE!!! Smoked it and it was gooooood......

BAD, BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF?!?!?!?!?!? I thought I would have more sympathy from all u guys.....guess not....but princesslolita...my friend said the same thing!!!! He even left me a message after Vinyl reiterating what he had stated the night before...to make sure I got the jist in a sober state of mind....Thanx anyway kiddies.....

K.....here's my dilema...I'm siting here with a rock of crack...yes kiddies I said CRACK! I'm itchin to get f**t up, but there's one minor difficulty....I've never smoked it before and I kinda don't know how to. The guy I got it form BRIEFLY explained some shit with foil but I didn't get too much of it...SO ANYONE PLZ REPLY so I can start my weekend!!!!! ;-P

I would say to stay away from it, but that's only cuz i've done it. I can relate to the fact that you needed to try it, just to know.

So what were your impressions? What did you think?

Peace

My Impression of Crack

by: Klohe

Tasted like shite!!! I tried the foil with a straw but I know I didn't get the same effect...I felt like I was losing a lot of the vapors. I like the feeling that I got...sorta floaty and a lil hyper, but not enough to be like.."YEAH CRACK"! Anyway...considering that my curiousity has truely not been satisfied, I'm pretty sure I would do it again....but only if smoked from a pipe. I know some of u said not to, but hey I'm experimental.

My Impression of Crack

by: Klohe

Tasted like shite!!! I tried the foil with a straw but I know I didn't get the same effect...I felt like I was losing a lot of the vapors. I like the feeling that I got...sorta floaty and a lil hyper, but not enough to be like.."YEAH CRACK"! Anyway...considering that my curiousity has truely not been satisfied, I'm pretty sure I would do it again....but only if smoked from a pipe. I know some of u said not to, but hey I'm experimental.

hey, i hear that...what did you use? the flat sheet of foil with fire under and the straw to suck u fumes? you also might not have had enough anyway.