Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone know what's going on at Rain tonight?

bbflux

chang AKA tosho (simons/soulhouse gainsville)

boomerang (budious/new world collective tampa/st.pete)

DHM (Deep House Movement)(phylos/ascensions, miami)

this is the line-up for rain tonight. it's going to be a great night of deep, soulful house music!! chang is awsome and one of floridas pionner dj's!

boomerang is a wicked dj as well and DHM, well lets just say they're one of the best things miami has to offer!!

great vibe, great music thats what it's all about and you'll def. find it at rain tonight and every friday night!!!

i work for budious maximus...who just happens to throw the friday nights at rain. so in a way i kinda work for both budious & rain. i also do rain's sunday nights. so far they've had matthias heilbronn & tony humphries on sundays.

happy holidays to you to!! i'll see you tomorrow night as i'm coming over to sutra to make sure you and sheldon aren't causing to much trouble ;)

Lalo> Will do. I'm sure Chris sends his best as well

Diego> Same here. Wasn't too impressed on a technical level (sound and mixing were so-so) but the track selection and crowd were fun. The vibe was pretty chill. Definately my kind of vibe. :D