Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Richie Rydell??????

I do think he is the best Jersey Dj around, though,he seems to do the same set everytime i'm there....Not same tracks, just always plays hard as hell to round 1:45/2am than from than on vocals out the ass and the vibe goes straight down the drain....I wish he could keep the energy goin straight to 3 so its not a ghost town by 2:15/2:30.....All in all i think he is a good dj....

Originally posted by christop

I do think he is the best Jersey Dj around, though,he seems to do the same set everytime i'm there....Not same tracks, just always plays hard as hell to round 1:45/2am than from than on vocals out the ass and the vibe goes straight down the drain....I wish he could keep the energy goin straight to 3 so its not a ghost town by 2:15/2:30.....All in all i think he is a good dj....

Every time I've heard Rich spin he's been sick! I go to Cheetah all the time to hear him play and he always puts on a great show. I think Rich is going to get a lot bigger over the next year or so.

Ritchy Rydell is the MAN!!!! He always rips Metro every fridaynight. I go there almost every friday and always has the place going nuts. Everyone I know love hearing him play. A group of my friends come up from south jersey everyfriday just to hear him( the ladies are a plus 2). The security staff has to kick people out of Metro at the end of the night. Nobody wants 2 leave. I do think he is one of the best DJs in NJ. Nobody plays like he does. I love hard music, but he does a great mix of everything. Other djs play hard, but it doesnt work as well as when Ritchy plays. Cant wait for him to kick in afterhours for new years. Looking forward to hearing Mendez too, but Ritchy rocks!! Happy new years eveyone!!!!!!