12/28 roxy

bkissa

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by quoth

JennEfer- always a pleasure, even if u DONT TELL people until the LAST MINUTE that yer going out. :tongue: btw...we need to have a lil talk bout some of the eye candy u arrived with. ::mmmnorthjerseygirlsYUM::

yeah you know what the funny part is? theyre all from the next town over from me....its a small world i guess

I'm soooooooo whacked from friday night....

All I can say is the funniest thing all night (aside from getting lost in brooklyn after dropping boreese home & almost dying in a car accident....) was watching like 6 or 7 people doing the raver stomp led by the master himself when jv went on... :laugh:

blah, nice seeing everyone again... nice meeting those of you I didn't know...

Originally posted by jennEfer

I had a great time last night. I had not planned on going out at all but it was my job to play babysitter for 4 new clubbers. They ended up in the hip-hop room the whole night, and that is just not my scene... so i let them do thier thing and I stayed on the main floor.

Deborah Cox was fawkin awesome!!! But I do have one speculation about Johnny V's set. Didn't it seem very similar to last friday's set? There were alot of tracks I remembered from last week, and they were played in a similar order and approximately at the same time of the nite.... weird.

Other than that... I had a great time last night, and It was great seeing you all again. Hope to see the pics up soon!!

I DIDNT SEE YOU AND YOUR THE ONLY ONE I REALLY KNOW FROM CP:laugh: WTF I WAS TRYIN TO SEE SOME PEOPLE FROM HERE BUT I HAD NO LUCK...MAYBE NEXT TIME:D

Originally posted by joeg

aside from getting lost in brooklyn after dropping boreese home & almost dying in a car accident....

was watching like 6 or 7 people doing the raver stomp led by the master himself when jv went on...

sowie bout the gettin lost etc. part :(

but the whole dancin by the b bar thingy was

coo coo coo

:D :D :D

Originally posted by boreese

sowie bout the gettin lost etc. part :(

but the whole dancin by the b bar thingy was

coo coo coo

:D :D :D

haha, in retrospect, it was kind of funny (atleast it was in the condition i was in....)

ohhhh, and i almost forgot....

my quote of the night:

---

Boreese: I have low blood sugar...

Christi: Would you like an altoid?

Me and Mike (totallyoff): *looks at one another* huh?

Everyone: Uncontrollable laughter....

---

See christi, now someone mentioned you :D

haha, in retrospect, it was kind of funny (atleast it was in the condition i was in....)

ohhhh, and i almost forgot....

my quote of the night:

---

Boreese: I have low blood sugar...

Christi: Would you like an altoid?

---

See christi, now someone mentioned you :D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LAMFAO

---

That car ride was all a blur...

and two days later my calves are still killing me and i have sores on my feet for having to wear FAWKIN kenneth cole shoes all night...stomping all night with you "well dressed ravers" :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by roninmess

Why do I not remember your name.. wtf this bothers me:mad:

Were you the girl I was tryin to figure out where I knew you from? Then its you. I have the WORST short term memory its not even funny.

AND COTTONCANDY....

WHOS MY DAMN FAN CLUB!?! :mad:

I am definately the one who you couldn't remember "where you knew me from"... lol. Don't you hate when that happens?

Originally posted by tottallyoff

Hey did you get your car out of the city? Did you have any problems finding it? :)

Yeah, when we finally woke up, we grabbed some food, and went to pick it up... it was there, and undamaged as best as i can tell... lol....

Thanks again for driving us back to mike's, REALLY appreciate it.

cya on nye!

How was snowboarding w/o sleep?

Originally posted by brooklynkid

That car ride was all a blur...

and two days later my calves are still killing me and i have sores on my feet for having to wear FAWKIN kenneth cole shoes all night...stomping all night with you "well dressed ravers" :laugh: :laugh:

Yea, u looked like it was a blur.

:laugh: That was my 1st time seeing well dressed raverz :laugh:

Thanx for the CD man, awesome.

Originally posted by boreese

Yea, u looked like it was a blur.

:laugh: That was my 1st time seeing well dressed raverz :laugh:

Thanx for the CD man, awesome.

see, you can take the raver out of the rave, but you can't take the rave out of the raver :D

glad you like the CD! Speaking of CDs, WTF happened to all the CDs I had with me in Mike's car? Did I drop them in his back seat or something? I'm missing a whole stack of them...

see, you can take the raver out of the rave, but you can't take the rave out of the raver :D

glad you like the CD! Speaking of CDs, WTF happened to all the CDs I had with me in Mike's car? Did I drop them in his back seat or something? I'm missing a whole stack of them...

TOTALLY :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

about the CDs, dude all I know is u gave a couple out and then u put em back inside ur coat; unless they fell out or somethin

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

wimp:rolleyes:

Damn now *that* was unprovoked :D

hey, i'm an old man, OK? but i think i did OK for myself with the kids and the stomping and the drinking and the BOOBIES EVERYWHERE. Ummmm...I think I just turned into Prof. Frink for a half second there :laugh:

and umm...didn't you leave early anyway? :confused:

hey, i'm an old man, OK? but i think i did OK for myself with the kids and the stomping and the drinking and the BOOBIES EVERYWHERE. Ummmm...I think I just turned into Prof. Frink for a half second there :laugh:

Yea, u did good for an older man!!!!!!!;)

i left early beacuse if i got to my car after 6am the parking fare would have doubled, and i didnt have the extra money on me