12/28 roxy

bkissa

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jennEfer

I am definately the one who you couldn't remember "where you knew me from"... lol. Don't you hate when that happens?

YES!! I thought it was you, all day on saturday, then I came home and snozzi said It might have been her. Confused me! We definitely need to party again... I lost you after the meetup!:mad: and next time I wont forget who you are, or where I met you:);)

NIGHT WAS AWESOME>. JOHNNY DROPPED THE HOTTEST BEATS... I THOUGHT the debra cox shit was WACKED.... second of all why is johnny repeating shit from last week.. But its all good.. Once Johnny Jumps on the turn tables.. its getting PRETTY NASTY...!!!

Nice meeting u again Johnny..

p.s. - the showtek track.. was just pure ridiculous :)

c-ya next week at johnny's b-day party..

peace

jon :D

Originally posted by trancend

and i am not a "lil boy" :mad:

well, no, but you are MY LITTLE ONE! kissa.gif BTW- you looked pretty friggin cute all spiffed up. ;)

So, yeah, friday was, ummmm, interesting. Spent most of my night at the CP table being cold and cranky and trying to avoid being smacked by all the runaway T & A. geesus, I thought I had accidently wound up at the 2001 HOOCHIE CONVENTION.

SOOOOOO not my scene. Its a shame cause Roxy is a great space. Oh well. Sorry i was so cranky, but did anyone notice a SHARP improvement in my mood around 2ish ;) ?

So LAINIE, thanks for the grilled cheeze mama. you're the best.

Big poppa, good to see you on this side of the world. yeah next time we should really bring sandwiches for those girls...

Joeg- shut up and take that cigarette out of your mouth, and scotts too, while you're at it.

Boreese- you're a crazy motherfucker. thats all i have to say.

Snoozichka-where do you get those moves from girl? pick me up some next time youre there. love ya sweets.

brooklynkid- you looked all spiffy.

Spragga- dont be a cranky pants. you aint that old, and i better see your ass at vinyl. grrrr, live in fear

quoth- dont be a fuckstick

Schwinge- you are a class A crackhead.

DJjonstephen- you're a sweetie. just dont make me kill you. LOL

gothzane- nice to see you, man. where have you been hiding??? and thanks for the compliment on my hugs, Ive been perfecting them for YEARS.

ronin, illogik, nice to meet you guys, sorry i wasnt too chatty at the time.

TOTTALLYOFF- Sweetie, you made my night as usual. I was in a terrible mood, and you made it all better, not to mention taking care of everyone else as well, and geeeeezuz, you have some serious driving skillz. sorry about the, uh detour, and I'm glad you had fun snowboarding and didnt break anything. I need my baby in one piece! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

*muah*

LM

Originally posted by lavendermenace

Boreese- you're a crazy motherfucker. thats all i have to say.

TOTTALLYOFF- Sweetie, you made my night as usual. I was in a terrible mood, and you made it all better, not to mention taking care of everyone else as well, and geeeeezuz, you have some serious driving skillz. sorry about the, uh detour, and I'm glad you had fun snowboarding and didnt break anything. I need my baby in one piece! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

Thanx :D :D :D

ur quite a firecracker urself, I might say

if we don't meet up again I will be very upset :(;)

and thanx to TOTTALLYOFF

man, ur AWESOME:D :cool: :cool: :cool: