Clubplanet Nightlife Community

george acosta review

realz

Got to the club around 1:30, George was already spinning.

Place was packed.... like back in the summer Packed.

Exit has these new curtains which light up & change color to the music, pretty phat. It looks like they spent mad $$.

George was slamming some hard beats, I would def. listen to this stuff over Draper, Vicious, etc. He threw in a few classics (ppk, asys) but he wasn't getting in touch with the crowd. George also lost some weight since the last time I saw him. lol

After a few drinks I headed my way up to the whiteroom, and that is the reason why I have this hangover right now.

Next friday is the Dominatrix sex party... :]

Space girl is coming.. and so is Dave Ralph

CANT WAIT!

Yeah, i would say it was mad packed. My gf and I were at Exit a year ago and i havent seen it like that again.........until last night! we were there the week after it reopened and there were like only 500 people there and it suked. How many people were there last night...thousands. I'm glad to see the crowds back in ny! we had an awesome time and the music was awesome. waht time did he spin till? we left at 5ish. the only thing that suked was the coat check line! I cant wait to see / hear him again!

lol I forgot to mention....

that I met Ti Hua Chang (nbc news reporter)

lol. he was wearing a flashy orange button down with a beautiful chick!

I thought of it now and laughed, because he has that geek personality on television, and then you see him with his gangsta tatoo'd up boys. :laugh: