Clubplanet Nightlife Community

We love Hunka Bunka

We had such a good time the only song we remember is Rapture. Kirk Lopez as usual ripped it up. Kipples was old skool but very good. Anyone that hasn't checked it out......better do so...........we had a great time!!!!

luvdaclubs.......great to meet you....and your sister (this is clubkitty talking!!!)

we are both really wasteeeed!!!

~~lisa and teresa~~

Originally posted by scarletpromos

We had such a good time the only song we remember is Rapture. Kirk Lopez as usual ripped it up. Kipples was old skool but very good. Anyone that hasn't checked it out......better do so...........we had a great time!!!!

luvdaclubs.......great to meet you....and your sister (this is clubkitty talking!!!)

~~lisa and teresa~~

you girls are so cute... I really wish I was there!!!!! Oh well there is always next weekend... :)

Originally posted by scarletpromos

~~lisa and teresa~~

I had a GREAT time as usual at Bunkas. I dont know what it is about that place - there is always such a good vibe there! Kirk Lopez was playing some AWESOME songs last night...see I remember them girls!!! I was 100% sober last night!!!!

Clubkitty...I was glad to meet you too last night! We all need to hang again...but this time I need to be equally wasted.

Teresadf - another wild night and its only been TWO so far!!!

:)

Originally posted by luvdaclubs22

I had a GREAT time as usual at Bunkas. I dont know what it is about that place - there is always such a good vibe there! Kirk Lopez was playing some AWESOME songs last night...see I remember them girls!!! I was 100% sober last night!!!!

Clubkitty...I was glad to meet you too last night! We all need to hang again...but this time I need to be equally wasted.

Teresadf - another wild night and its only been TWO so far!!!

:)

And there will be many many more..... :D :D

Originally posted by whatevaman

Bunkas..............:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: You guys make it seem like that place is the best thing that happened since slice bread. I mean I guess to each there own, but there is only so much cheeze music that I can deal with week in and week out.

You're right we have the right to our own opinion and if you don't like it then too bad for you and STAY OFF OR THREADS!!!! :D :D

Bunkas..............:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: You guys make it seem like that place is the best thing that happened since slice bread. I mean I guess to each there own, but there is only so much cheeze music that I can deal with week in and week out.

actually......this was the first time i had been there in 3 months....and i had a really good time!! yeah...the music was a little cheezy at times....but hey, i haven't heard jessica folker in a while......soo it was cool!! kirk lopez is a good dj.........i mean he's not danny tenaglia....but who is???? they play the music that most of the crowd wants to hear......anyways.....i had a really good time getting wasted with my girls........if anyone is hitting vinyl tonight......i will see you there!!! DANNY HOWELLS!!!!! YAY!!!

:D lisa:D

Well well well, look who it is the official hunka bunka spokes person. Where is the rest of your sidekick clan to help you defend Hunka Chunka? I am sure they will come to your rescue shortly. Why don't you try to diversify yourself and open your minds to other music. You guys make me laugh. I didn't bash the club I bashed the music and correct me if I am wrong I said to each his own. I guess opinions are like assholes everyones got one. I am not looking to start drama with you hun so please don't take it that way. I used to be a hunka chunka junkie back in my hay day, but that was before I new anyhting about music and that place gave me the fix I needed. But now Sal Cheeze and Kirk Lopez just don't do it for me no more.

Originally posted by clubkitty

actually......this was the first time i had been there in 3 months....and i had a really good time!! yeah...the music was a little cheezy at times....but hey, i haven't heard jessica folker in a while......soo it was cool!! kirk lopez is a good dj.........i mean he's not danny tenaglia....but who is???? they play the music that most of the crowd wants to hear......anyways.....i had a really good time getting wasted with my girls........if anyone is hitting vinyl tonight......i will see you there!!! DANNY HOWELLS!!!!! YAY!!!

:D lisa:D

Like I said to each his own sweetheart. This is a PUBLIC message board and I was stating my opinion. It's funny because your whole clan gets so defensive with that place and as soon as one person says something about that place u know that starbryte, teresadf, luvdaclubs, etc etc are there to defend the club. Free your mind and the rest will follow. I will give you credit clubkitty at least ur going to see Howels at Vinyl and not going to Hunka Chunkas like the rest of these cornballs. Now that is some real talent too bad the chunka clan probably has no idea who the hell your talking about.

Well well well, look who it is the official hunka bunka spokes person. Where is the rest of your sidekick clan to help you defend Hunka Chunka? I am sure they will come to your rescue shortly. Why don't you try to diversify yourself and open your minds to other music. You guys make me laugh. I didn't bash the club I bashed the music and correct me if I am wrong I said to each his own. I guess opinions are like assholes everyones got one. I am not looking to start drama with you hun so please don't take it that way. I used to be a hunka chunka junkie back in my hay day, but that was before I new anyhting about music and that place gave me the fix I needed. But now Sal Cheeze and Kirk Lopez just don't do it for me no more.

hmmmm...so you are saying, if you enjoy the music there, you know nothing about music?????? cause saturday night, he played rapture.....which dt and jp played for about 2 months......and dt still drops it occasionally. i LOVE that song......but now that it is "old" i really never hear it out.....which sucks!! i really loved hearing "to be able to love" since i have not heard it since tempts...it brought back great memories!! not to mention... most clubs i hang out at in the city......you would look like an idiot it you got wasted and acted silly......most of them don't even serve alcohol anyways!! and as for my roommate.....teresa.....who you say knows nothing about music.....she hits the wmc in march for the second year....she knows quite a bit about new music......so please stop judging myself and my friends........:rolleyes:

lisa

Originally posted by clubkitty

hmmmm...so you are saying, if you enjoy the music there, you know nothing about music?????? cause saturday night, he played rapture.....which dt and jp played for about 2 months......and dt still drops it occasionally. i LOVE that song......but now that it is "old" i really never hear it out.....which sucks!! i really loved hearing "to be able to love" since i have not heard it since tempts...it brought back great memories!! not to mention... most clubs i hang out at in the city......you would look like an idiot it you got wasted and acted silly......most of them don't even serve alcohol anyways!! and as for my roommate.....teresa.....who you say knows nothing about music.....she hits the wmc in march for the second year....she knows quite a bit about new music......so please stop judging myself and my friends........:rolleyes:

lisa

I am not even gonna continue with this because I was not looking to cause drama but offer constructive critisim but obviously you guys can't take it. Rapture and To be able to love LMFAO. Is it still the summer or are we bringing in a new year. And as for your roomate just because she is going to the WMC does not qualify one for knowing music hunny. All she knows and talks about it Hunka Chunka. it is so easily displayed on this board. Like we all don't realize she knows everyone at the club from upper management to promoters so why wouldnt she defend it. The only person I give respect to in that place is kirk Lopez. Although I don't agree with what he spins he has been a resident in NJ for over 12 yrs. He has changed with the times and has not faded out. The only reason he spins cheese is because that place is CHEESE. But like I said I am done with this thread because you and all your hunka chunka gropies will just keep it going and I don't have time for message board drama. You guys cant just take criticism and leave it at that.

Like I said to each his own sweetheart. This is a PUBLIC message board and I was stating my opinion. It's funny because your whole clan gets so defensive with that place and as soon as one person says something about that place u know that starbryte, teresadf, luvdaclubs, etc etc are there to defend the club. Free your mind and the rest will follow. I will give you credit clubkitty at least ur going to see Howels at Vinyl and not going to Hunka Chunkas like the rest of these cornballs. Now that is some real talent too bad the chunka clan probably has no idea who the hell your talking about.

Thank you Clubkitty for having my back on that one. Oh I'm sorry whatevaman is that cheesey of my friends to come to my defense???? Listen I don't want any drama with you. You don't know me and I don't know you let's leave it that way. I've been to alot of clubs and yes I've been to the WMC and I'm going again this year. I choose to go to Hunka Bunka because I have a good time when I'm there. You shouldn't bash people for having a good time. :rolleyes:

Oh here we go again...bashing every little thing about Hunka Bunka. Fine your not into it like others...then why even bother posting negativly? Go start a new thread about the club you like.

Look I am not trying to start anything here but despite what you say...I do know about music and believe it or not I dont just go to the clubs to get drunk and hook up...ITS NOT ABOUT THAT! I have done the city clubs, etc etc. and frankly I am abit tired of lugging out to the city to see these big time djs. That is why I want to support nights like Trend @ HB because I do think that they have the right idea and there is NO reason why they cant get the NJ music scene going.

Once again I will say this...I will go somewhere where the vibe is right. If my friends are around it dosent matter where I am or what kind of cheezy music they play. Honestly, I enjoy listeing to alittle Jessica Folker and Kim Sozzi every now and then.

As for my crew...clubkitty...teresadf...we are just looking to have a good time and if its at HB then so be it!

:D

Originally posted by luvdaclubs22

Oh here we go again...bashing every little thing about Hunka Bunka. Fine your not into it like others...then why even bother posting negativly? Go start a new thread about the club you like.

Look I am not trying to start anything here but despite what you say...I do know about music and believe it or not I dont just go to the clubs to get drunk and hook up...ITS NOT ABOUT THAT! I have done the city clubs, etc etc. and frankly I am abit tired of lugging out to the city to see these big time djs. That is why I want to support nights like Trend @ HB because I do think that they have the right idea and there is NO reason why they cant get the NJ music scene going.

Once again I will say this...I will go somewhere where the vibe is right. If my friends are around it dosent matter where I am or what kind of cheezy music they play. Honestly, I enjoy listeing to alittle Jessica Folker and Kim Sozzi every now and then.

As for my crew...clubkitty...teresadf...we are just looking to have a good time and if its at HB then so be it!

Well said.... :)

We don't want any drama or negativity we just want to have a good time that's it. :)

STOP BEING SUCH AN ASSHOLE.......WHY DON'T YOU LEAVE OUR THREAD ALONE....AND GO ON WORSHIPPING MARK AMATUCCI LIKE YOU DO IN ALL OF YOUR OTHER POSTS!!!! JUST BECAUSE I CAN HAVE A GOOD TIME ANYWHERE.......DOESN'T MEAN YOU SHOULD BASH ME......I KNOW A LOT ABOUT MUSIC.....JUST BECAUSE I STILL LIKE A SONG FROM.....OMG........SUMMER.....DOESN'T MEAN SHIT.....SO LEAVE ME AND MY FRIENDS ALONE.....NO MORE DRAMA...HAVE A GOOD NEW YEAR WHEREVER YOU GO!!

:D LISA:D

tsk tsk tsk ladies you guys really can't take constructive criticism at all now can u. Like I said before I am not looking to cause drama just stating my opinion and I think that last time I checked this was a PUBLIC message board. Leave our thread alone.....LMFAO. I have nothing against hunka chunka I hope they do well as do the rest of the clubs in the surrounding area. It adds diversity to this slowly dying scene. And Ms. Club Kitty as for your lil remark with regards to me worshipping Mark Amatucci thanks for making me chuckle. I have heard this guy a handfull of times at most and he has yet to disappoint. I have been in this scence for quite some time now and like I said I used to love Hunka chunka but it does not do it for me no more. So when I go to a new club and hear music that isn't spun elsewhere I get excited and yes I will support that venue and let it be known. It is good to see someone up and coming in the Jersey club scence not scared to make a change and spin some quality tracks for once. Please lets just end this cause I don't want beef. You guys have your opinion and I have mine so lets please leave it at that. Thank you and have a nice day.

tsk tsk tsk ladies you guys really can't take constructive criticism at all now can u. Like I said before I am not looking to cause drama just stating my opinion and I think that last time I checked this was a PUBLIC message board. Leave our thread alone.....LMFAO. I have nothing against hunka chunka I hope they do well as do the rest of the clubs in the surrounding area. It adds diversity to this slowly dying scene. And Ms. Club Kitty as for your lil remark with regards to me worshipping Mark Amatucci thanks for making me chuckle. I have heard this guy a handfull of times at most and he has yet to disappoint. I have been in this scence for quite some time now and like I said I used to love Hunka chunka but it does not do it for me no more. So when I go to a new club and hear music that isn't spun elsewhere I get excited and yes I will support that venue and let it be known. It is good to see someone up and coming in the Jersey club scence not scared to make a change and spin some quality tracks for once. Please lets just end this cause I don't want beef. You guys have your opinion and I have mine so lets please leave it at that. Thank you and have a nice day.

Thats real big of you....thanks. You have a nice day also. :D

Club Kitty thats hysterical about amatucci........Last time i went to platinum and Amatucci was on, people were begging for him to get off and put Boris on........His sound and style sounds like Enya with beats......i could swear he played the dawson's creek theme song..............I have to hear him again before i really critique him....does he ever play a song people heard before?

As far as Kirk Lopez......he plays to the crowd and he is good every single week........Sal.. doesn't really have a chance to proove himself cuz he plays to a crowd of under 500 every friday.....

but as far as tonight......Denny is drawing people from everywhere to hear him do a sick set......hopefully people will be chanting ....."one more song" at 8 in the morning like we did every saturday at Temps.....

Originally posted by djdanfury

Club Kitty thats hysterical about amatucci........Last time i went to platinum and Amatucci was on, people were begging for him to get off and put Boris on........His sound and style sounds like Enya with beats......i could swear he played the dawson's creek theme song..............I have to hear him again before i really critique him....does he ever play a song people heard before?

EXACTLY, you have just proved my point. It's great to FINALY hear someone in Jersey that is a leader and not a follower. Enya with beats....lmfao. And you call yourself a Dj? I said it once and I will say it again it is great to finaly have a venue in the area that seperates itself from the rest. I hope that ALL these clubs like Bunka, Abyss, Platinum etc etc do well and KEEP the club scene going strong!!! Diversity is what we need and it seems like we are finaly getting some. This response is not a drama response so please don't take it this way.

LOL i wasn't trying to bash him, but thats really what it sounded like......if thats the style you like, than more power to you.....

and like you said....i am offering constructive criticism.....I don't like that style of music, but when platinum has a good guest DJ i will be there.....When they get a Johnny Vicious or a DJ Boris i am there......Amatucci just doesn't play stuff that I can dance to....again this is not a bash session, its a constructive criticism...

having a DJ as a resident 4 days in a row is a recipe for failure.......

LOL i wasn't trying to bash him, but thats really what it sounded like......if thats the style you like, than more power to you.....

and like you said....i am offering constructive criticism.....I don't like that style of music, but when platinum has a good guest DJ i will be there.....When they get a Johnny Vicious or a DJ Boris i am there......Amatucci just doesn't play stuff that I can dance to....again this is not a bash session, its a constructive criticism...

Finaly someone with some common sense. It is good to finaly see someone on this board that I can speak to and they don't take it the wrong way. Constructive criticism is where it is at but obvioulsy some people on this board can't take it and find the need to make it into a drama topic. As for having a Dj as a resident four days in a row I agree with you 100%. People will get tired after a while and it can kill the place. Hopefully they will make the necessary changes.

OK..I usually only post on sicktracks.., but I'm at the club and was reading this nonsense.. Mr. Furious: wtf...dude...Do you know everything that Boris played? Is that what you like? To know every track that is played...then go to Polyesthers. I hear they play a lot of tracks from the 80's. If you spend any time outside of New Jersey, or especially since you are a DJ yourself, maybe you should know some of the tracks that Amatucci plays. Boy would you hate Sound Factory and Tempts and any other club that plays new music. I'm sure Amatucci appreciates criticism, so I'll let him know that you want him to stick to the classics...Maybe next week I'll reccoment that he just puts the NY City Underground CD Volume 1-4 and let it ride out throughout the night.

Peace-

Get you tax on-

IRS