Clubplanet Nightlife Community

confused?

swiswi

alrighty. i met this guy frank about a month ago. hes a friend of a friend, and w/e he calles me every night. but the only problem is he would call at like 3am or later.. and i was always either doing something, or to tired to go out. so finally last night i got to see him again. ive seen him maybe 3 times in the past month. but were always calling eachother. well anyways. he comes to my house, and we end up starting to have sex. it was finally getting good, and he stops. he gets all nervous, and starts shaking kinda, telling me "omg i cant believe this i cant believe this, im sorrrrry, this never happend yadda yadda yadda" so i ask him why whats wrong and he keeps telling me that he doesnt know he has to much going through his head and this and that just that hes sorry and not to say anything to anyone. which is fine by me.. but then hes like look sweetie im sorry, im gonna go home and chill out, he drove me home, gave me a kisss and i left. havent heard from him since.. does anyone have any ideas what might have been wrong with him? or what happend? im afraid to call him cuz i dont know if he wants to tallllk to me or not.....

Perhaps he didn't get hard.

Or maybe this was the loss of his virginity, and he grew a bit self conscious or nervous at the last moment.

Perhaps he grew uncomfortable?

Perhaps he hasn't been sexually active for a while, and his rendezvous with you had him a bit nervous?

Or perhaps he had alot on his mind afterall.

Call him and talk to him. He seems like a nice individual, and perhaps a phone call would ease any possible tensions.

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

Call him and talk to him. He seems like a nice individual, and perhaps a phone call would ease any possible tensions.

DEFINITELY. HE DOES SOUND LIKE A NICE GUY.

PERHAPS HE THOUGHT YOU WERE A NICE GIRL. SO NICE THAT HE FELT LIKE HE WAS PUSHING UP ON YOU AND MOVING TO FAST.

THIS DOESNT HAPPEN OFTEN BUT IT DOES HAPPEN SWEETY. MAYBE HE FELT LIKE HE DISRESPECTED YOU BY GETTING INTO THIS WITH YOU.

CALL HIM BECAUSE HE JUST MIGHT BE AFRAID TO CALL YOU.

MUAHZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Originally posted by aphelion

Sounds like the friend of a friend is already banging your friend.:confused:

they dont swing that way :).

alright so when i call him.. what do i say? i dont wanna be like oh what was wrong with you yadda yadda? its kinda a wierd situation now....

:confused:

Originally posted by swiswi

they dont swing that way :).

alright so when i call him.. what do i say? i dont wanna be like oh what was wrong with you yadda yadda? its kinda a wierd situation now....

:confused:

first off... CALL CALL CALL CALL!!! it would be dumb of you not to... you cant assume he will cause hes probably embarrased for whatever happened...:confused:

ok... call him and be pleasant...

(ie: Hey, how are you... What's going on... How was your New years... yadda yadda yadda... )

*maybe you wanna make plans to get a cup of coffee, get a drink and cut the first convo short... or maybe you wanna do the rest on the phone.. it's up to you...*

subtly start talking about what happened... gently ask what happened, if he's ok, (this is where being face to face may or may not help) express concern on your part and let him know that you genuinely care.. (if you do.. :laugh2: )

whatever you do good luck sweetness ~ :heart: