Clubplanet Nightlife Community

drugs n clubs PART 2

klohe

K...maybe I was just a lil pissy last week....last night @ Factory I see a meathead doin a bump and I ask him where I can get jars....he didn't know but then proceeded to give me a HUGE bump of K followed by a nice Coke chaser.....then I asked another guy for jars and he says "yeah me"...so I get GOOD SHIT for only $40 and some crazy ass pills to match...he even made a few rounds back to ensure that I was having a good time...awww soo sweet...but I still say most ppl r SHADY I just lucked out I guess.

some people get really bugged out if they dont know you, and then theres others that are so generous with their shit. the more generous people i have come in contact with were at Vinyl and limelight... some people offer crazy bumps of K, and i find that a lot of people i know are generous with their coke. i guess it all depends on what kind of person u ask, but i ll be honest, i think the better looking the girl u are, the easier you are gonna get hooked up

Originally posted by klohe

K...maybe I was just a lil pissy last week....last night @ Factory I see a meathead doin a bump and I ask him where I can get jars....he didn't know but then proceeded to give me a HUGE bump of K followed by a nice Coke chaser.....then I asked another guy for jars and he says "yeah me"...so I get GOOD SHIT for only $40 and some crazy ass pills to match...he even made a few rounds back to ensure that I was having a good time...awww soo sweet...but I still say most ppl r SHADY I just lucked out I guess.

Not for nothin, but you're talkin about doing drugs and drug dealers, it's a shady business.....

I know a few people who sell drugs, and when out in a club won't sell to anybody they don't know. No exceptions.

Think about it, why take the chance and risk getting arrested and going to jail??

You may not look like a cop, but I've heard that they sometimes have regular kids (that maybe they've caught earlier) to go up to suspected dealers and have them ask for drugs, then will bust them once "the deal goes down". So if you're sellin, it pays to be cautious and I guess shady. Just smart business sense.

Question: Why would you do a bump of K followed by a bump of coke? The C kills the effects of the K and is a waste imo...