Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fuckin Boreese

what the fuck is wrong with u.........callin my cell when im inside Roxy.......left side of the dance floor leeeeefffftttt side....y cant u hear me....im in the fuckin mens bathroom inside a stall......left side of the dance floor....yoooooooooooooooo...can u hear me.....ahhh man just find me inside

maybe next time kid

Etienne! :D

Originally posted by boreese

And what r u emplying exactly?

ummm im implying that u called my cell from outside ROXY....u could nto hear me when i was on the dance floor...so i went by the bar, but u still couldnt hear me.....so i went into the bathroom to get awy from the noise and u still couldnt hear me....so i went into a stall to get farther away from the sound, but u still couldnt hear me..........so maybe time u will hear me......please dont try to twist my words around to your own liking....thanks

Originally posted by boreese

uuu, feisty

don't try to act like u didn't like it :rolleyes:

well firstly i have never met u in my entire life........and dont start rumors, its just not cool......ur posts are beginning to take on the form of another problem starter on the board.......ahhh did this person rub off on you...what a shame.....and 2 think....i thought that u were a cool person....apparently my judge of character has been a little off lately........

Originally posted by fuclubkidd

well firstly i have never met u in my entire life........and dont start rumors, its just not cool......ur posts are beginning to take on the form of another problem starter on the board.......ahhh did this person rub off on you...what a shame.....and 2 think....i thought that u were a cool person....apparently my judge of character has been a little off lately........

GOD WTF

it was a joke, you know like HA HA HA :) :) :)

and stop comparing me to "certain people"

I am me

sorry that my sense of humour offended u