Clubplanet Nightlife Community

theres something sexy about a girl who....

echostar

Originally posted by fierydesire

OK....are you serious Justin:confused:

yeah well cuz i work at a restaurant/bar and its annoying when i ask what someone wants to drink and theyre like...."um i dont know, just gimme something"

i dont know i guess i just think its cool when i dont have to ask how they want shit and they just tell me

linabina can probably relate hehe

Originally posted by trancend

yeah well cuz i work at a restaurant/bar and its annoying when i ask what someone wants to drink and theyre like...."um i dont know, just gimme something"

i dont know i guess i just think its cool when i dont have to ask how they want shit and they just tell me

linabina can probably relate hehe

hahaha... i was just gonna say i know exactly wut u mean... its so annoying when people come to a bar and dont know wtf they wanna drink... theyre like... hmmm welllllll idkkkk.. make me something good.... and im like... jeezus christ theres like a million differentt hings i could make!!! it gets annoying... and i like when people just know wut they want. makes my job a lot easier ;)