Clubplanet Nightlife Community

all right, l.a. board: what are you doing for new year's?

weyes

hey, this post could be for informational purposes, or it could be my last chance in 2001 to start some drama :spin2: !!!

(let's see if i can do a good job here)

i'm not gonna go to any wack parties where any of you people are gonna be; those big clubs are so tired :blank: and all your "undergound" parties aren't undergound enough for me :rolleyes: . so i'm just gonna hang out with all of my supercool friends and be supercooler than all of you :tongue: .

(how was that?) just kidding, m'dears! seriously, what are all of you fabulous board peoples doing for the turn of the year?

and may it be a happy new year to all :) !

actually i should have just copied your intro, because i'm not going to any of those tired arse mega clubs and i won't be hitting up any underground spots (though not because of their lack of undergroundedness but more because of my lack of fundedness), so i will be chillin w/ my super cool friends in a super cool hotel room or two located at a super cool venue that shall remain anonymous

however, i will be selling pre-sale tickets to this event for anyone interested, the cost is a mere $2,500 which entitles you to watch me and my super cool friends party through a super cool hole in the super cool walls that i will personally punch for you with my super cool hand

and if i don't see you through our super cool walls, have a safe and super cool new year's eve celebration kids