Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekly: You Know Your A Club Head If You...

funny how i havent heard denny spin since april 2000 and for a bday party at world last winter and he was horrendous play8in sandstorm and god knows what other crap. i left after an hour for sf. he sucks if u ask me but that night he quit exit he was on i guess to prove a point. u wont see me at temps or anywhere he spins.plus if u ever met him ud know hes a prick, i know him from abyss and thru friends at exit when it 1st opened and he was a prick. but i wont knock him he has a following to each his own.

Guest saleen351

Denny is the DJ ppl love to hate....I don't think he is the best DJ but when I don't go to temps and its a sat night, I got in the back of my head, whats going on at temps, what is Denny dropping this week...FUCK!!!!!!! Then I show up.............Its like a drug or you don't wanna be the only person not to be there and its a sick night............Fuck you DENNY, I hate you,,,,,, See you in June at temps..............

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ibclubbin

its funny how a post about redbulls turns into an "i hate Denny" post

Listerine strips for tonight!!

BG

Those things kick ass!!!!!!!! goodbye altoids........ put like 10 in your mouth, it hurts and gets all sticky...............

Originally posted by shockwavepromo

I think everyone has to have atleast 1 before going just give u that boost...Especially when u mix it with Vodka!

amen to that bro. weird how i hate red bull by itself but i'll kill off 3 red bull vodkas in a second.

Originally posted by shockwavepromo

You Know Your A Club Head If You...

Stop at a gas station/7-11 to pick up Red Bulls to drink on your way to the club

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I hate red bull even with vodka in it!??!? BUT I do stop at 7-11 for the packets of energy pills!!!! and when I get to the bar kettle one on the rocks

You know if your a club head if you always wake up the next day and say "Holy shit i cant believe is spent all that money last night"

If: You smuggle ripped fuels in the club.

If: You drink a really gross strong drink before you go in so you can get a head start on your buzz.

If: you start thinking about what your going to wear 3 days before.

If: the lights come on at the end of the night and your like "What club is open now?"

you know your a clubhead when you go out for new years eve and get home at 5:30pm on new years day fall asleep at 6:00pm and wake at 3:00pm on the day after new years and log onto CP to talk about the next club your going to wed. night, thurs. night, luna friday night, and factory night uh i mean sat. night.lol

you know youre a club head if:

you know the name of every song played througout the night, and you can remember if the DJ ever mixed the same two tracks together before:rolleyes:

everywhere you go you ask people if they "post" because you never know.....

you know the nutritional contents on the label of a can of Redbull by heart

the only way to get rid of the ringing in your ears is to go back to the club

you dance in front of the mirror before going out to see if your outfit still looks good when your moving

you introduce yourself by your CP name

you have assigned places on your body for hiding your drugs of choice

BG

you know the name of every song played througout the night, and you can remember if the DJ ever mixed the same two tracks together before:rolleyes:

you dance in front of the mirror before going out to see if your outfit still looks good when your moving

BG

haahhaha man if you know every song they play by heart i say your a club addict awesome!

BG

Goober!!!!!!!!:laugh::D:laugh: