Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Holy Fucking Shit

A COP CAR JUST RAN INTO MY NEXT DOOR NEIGHBORS HOUSE...THERE WAS A CAR PARKED IN THE DRIVEWAY AND HE SMASHED THE CAR ALL THE WAY UP THE HOUSE,,,THE CAR IS PRATCIALLY VERTICAL WITH THE COP CAR UNDERNEATH.....

THEY WERE PULLING HIM OUTTA THE CAR BUT HE LOOKS LIKE HES GONNA BE ALRIGHT THANK GOD.....

GUYS LETS BE SAFE TONIGHT ON OUR JOURNEYS

haha, goes to show you those bastards were celebrating with everyone else as well...I was so drunk last night,I had to be really extra careful not to speed or do any stupid shit so those pigs wouldn't pull me over..I hate cops.

Originally posted by sassa

I was so drunk last night,I had to be really extra careful not to speed or do any stupid shit so those pigs wouldn't pull me over..I hate cops.

yeah and i hate drunk drivers.

i have a hole in my skull just above my left ear

left by a near-fatal skull fracture.

SO THERE.

Ditto on drunk drivers, I lost a friend.

If there is one thing that pisses me off more than anything it's those stories like "omigod, I was soooooo drunk last night and I TOTaLLY made it home, I can't believe it. I'm soooo good"

Those people risk a serious stiletto up the asshole!

and secondly my dad is a cop...and that is a very ignorant statement...cops just do their job...thats what they're getting paid for. they are just normal people like you and me when their off-duty. secondly w/ out cops there would be total chaos. i hope they stop all the f*ckin drunk-drivers, lock-em up, seize their car and make them think w/ their head and not out of their ass

Come on..there are good and bad cops. I've just seen most of the bad ones, that's all. No need to make this a lengthy thread about nothing.

Sorry to hear about your experience, hacker. Drunk drivers do suck, but stupid drunk drivers are even worse.

Originally posted by sassa

Come on..there are good and bad cops. I've just seen most of the bad ones, that's all. No need to make this a lengthy thread about nothing.

Sorry to hear about your experience, hacker. Drunk drivers do suck, but stupid drunk drivers are even worse.

ANYONE driving drunk is, by definition, stupid.