Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lastnight....

atomicapples

ok i got soo mangled...

anyhow...

yo DG i help you the most i can... i tried to keep lauren away from you as much as possible...

i got soo close to her, she thought i wanted to hookup with her.... and you cant believe the shit that caome out of her mouth... bro she wanted you... and i even told her i was such a fag so i can buy some time so you can go home...

lol... now she really thinks im gay... she was like, i knew you were gay... and she was like... look grab my tits... im like... umm... them small pebbles?... anyhow.. i was soo fuckedup.. i grab them aways... and then i kissed her... she has some mad soft lips... but... i think i was about to let some stuff out.... anyhow... the whole night i had my hand in her shit... but personally... i really got turned off when my hands run down her chest and then i feel some wavey stomach... mad gross...

anyhow...

i throw up on the highway... driving home... right out my window... shit is all over my car on the outside... and nothing inside my car... im soo surprised... when i got home... i throw up 3 times...

guess what happened....

i was on my way home.. and i was soo pissed... very upset...

the only person i wish i spent new years with was...

believe it or not...

LISA... <~~~~ fucking bitch....

i cant believe it... but then i heard jessica's voice.. and for some reason.. her voice made me very calm.. and started to hate her again...

then i started to think of some girl to bang....

the greek chick came across my mind.. the girl who there was a physical attracted between us.... but she had a man... i was thinking about that night where i was feeling her up.. but the only thing that keeps running thru my mind was her man... i dunno what i was thinking... i think i should have just let her make the move... cant tell you how hard it was to resist... she was sosooooooo hot... awesome body.. with one of them greek fuck me faces...

and then i was thinking of taking one for the team with that girl "lava liquid soap" girl... yes the nasty girl who was soo smelly and greessy where she was sucking my dick, and then made me loose my erection... i know why why why? right?... then i thought to myself... beggers cant be choosers.... then i just thought of the smell and i started to vomit...

anyhows.. i hope your ass didnt make the mistake.. and start the new years all grimie...

peace... call me when you get this...

anyhow.. how was everyone else night?