Clubplanet Nightlife Community

a person you love, but you hate with the passion...

atomicapples

Bro it's def possible. i know exactly where ur comin from. This girl i've been good friends wit who i also have liked hasnt called me at all for months. she has told me that my friendship is important in the past, but by not callin, has shown me that i mean shit to her. I hate her for not callin and makin me feel like nobody but at the same time i care about her dearly

Nevermind I know who it is...and to answer your question... YES!

Unfortunatley it is possible to love the person you hate. I used to be in the same situation, However i think I found a cure for this...

and her name is... well she knows who she is...

OMIGOD! u have no idea how much i LOVE&HATE the same person!! lol......with a passion that words cannot even describe!!! but the hate is not a normal hate...u know...when it comes to love....i dunno!..

*did u ever hate someone so much u wish they would just go away...but love them so much u know if they did u would simply die!?*

Originally posted by q-ny

Bro- the opposite of love is not hate...it's indifference.

You have to have strong feelings for someone in order to either love or hate them. Sometimes the feelings get mixed up and you feel both.

Check out this smart cookie....;)

I'd say that explains it all.

Originally posted by misk

*did u ever hate someone so much u wish they would just go away...but love them so much u know if they did u would simply die!?*

uhhhh YEAH!!!!! i think it could possibly be the worst feeling ever... i hate this person with the ultimate passion but god forbid something would ever happen to them, i seriously think i would be miserable for such a long time... :confused: things are so damn weird... ugh~

Originally posted by djmoonshine

uhhhh YEAH!!!!! i think it could possibly be the worst feeling ever... i hate this person with the ultimate passion but god forbid something would ever happen to them, i seriously think i would be miserable for such a long time... :confused: things are so damn weird... ugh~

i know! why can't things just be simple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ugh is right....that's all i have to say!!!!

Originally posted by misk

i know! why can't things just be simple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ugh is right....that's all i have to say!!!!

See....here's my theory...when it becomes simple....that's when it's truly the "real thing". Loving someone shouldn't be hard at all. Sure we all have little trials and tribulations...but the real fights should be over what movies to watch, or where to go for dinner, or who gets to be on top.....:tongue:

Not something so mundane like, "why can't you love me". As soon as you find yourself fighting over things like that, it's time to go elsewhere.

:cool: wise words marcid...I argee completely......real deal is 1 in 10000 if not more...but once its truely there its no problem...although that love can die as the peoople in the relationship itself grow and change into different people...thats when you have to be strong...a true man(or woman) and cut it clean...no regrets

Originally posted by marcid21

See....here's my theory...when it becomes simple....that's when it's truly the "real thing". Loving someone shouldn't be hard at all. Sure we all have little trials and tribulations...but the real fights should be over what movies to watch, or where to go for dinner, or who gets to be on top.....:tongue:

Not something so mundane like, "why can't you love me". As soon as you find yourself fighting over things like that, it's time to go elsewhere.

very well put!

Originally posted by dgmodel

very well put!

Wow....look at all you guys agreeing with me. That was just a theory I've always had in the back of my mind...I'm just all big and gay about love and romance...but I always think what I said is true.

*me being mushy*

:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...