Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CLUBPLANET & SEXY @ ROXY CELEBRATE JOHNNY VICIOUS' BIRTHDAY Friday Jan. 4th *MEETUP*

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AND

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

...I am def there to hang with you guys....can't wait....

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by origskeemr

I WILL BE THERE, BUT I DONT KNOW ANYONE!:( OH WELL

Don't worry...I don't really know any1...well...I know Dave and Laine...and a few heads...alot of ppl here post on other boards that I'm on...so...I'll figure it out...LoL....ummm....I don't think it'll be hard to find ppl....just ask around...I remeber when I first started meeting ppl...I'de be like.,,and still do.."Are you from the board"....

Originally posted by simonvanity

Don't worry...I don't really know any1...well...I know Dave and Laine...and a few heads...alot of ppl here post on other boards that I'm on...so...I'll figure it out...LoL....ummm....I don't think it'll be hard to find ppl....just ask around...I remeber when I first started meeting ppl...I'de be like.,,and still do.."Are you from the board"....

LMAO:laugh: I DID THAT LAST WEEK HEHE THEN I FOUND 1 PERSON CAUSE THEY HAD A TATOO ON AND THE DRUNK ASS THAT I AM DIDNT EVEN SEE THE HUGE FAWKIN CP SIGN WHEN YOU WALK IN... OH YEH, I ASKED ONE GIRL WHO GAVE ME A COMPLIMENT IF SHE WAS FROM CLUBPLANET AND SHE LOOKED AT ME LIKE "WUT IS THIS KID ON DRUGS!":rolleyes: SO I WALKED AWAY QUICKLY NEVER AGAIN WILL I ASK:(

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

What till you see what CP got Johnny!! You guys are gonna bug out. BRING CAMERAS We are starting the CP yearbook as of NOW!!:D

Big pop I have a Jeep snow never keeps me from the PARTY tell me if you wanna come to the Pre-meetup I'll give you a ride to roxy!

when is the pre meetup?

and can i get in with jeans?

Hellz yeah I'm gonna be there.. this is the 3rd week the Vicious party has been going, and for 2 weeks, Exit ended up beating out my plans to go to Roxy, opening night I was pissed, Acosta I accepted (what a night!) but this week without a doubt, I will be there.. see you guys there.. night is gonna be fucking siiiiiiiick!! :D

Now I finally get to meet some of you Vicious freaks (i.e. ggfella, etc..) and some of you Exit haters (i.e. msoprano, etc..) LOL.. much love to you all, can't wait.. ;):)

I guess I will show my ass...hehe;) And I do want to meet some more of you, but damn I feel like I have met all of you...WTF:confused: So, we shall have our meetup in the same spot. Hmm, BTW should we meet earlier, since most of your asses will be there before 12?:idea:

Originally posted by fierydesire

I guess I will show my ass...hehe;) And I do want to meet some more of you, but damn I feel like I have met all of you...WTF:confused: So, we shall have our meetup in the same spot. Hmm, BTW should we meet earlier, since most of your asses will be there before 12?:idea:

me , me, over here...me,....simonvanity...me....you haven't met me b4...you'll get to meet me......wooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooo....heheheheh

Originally posted by codica3

Hellz yeah I'm gonna be there.. this is the 3rd week the Vicious party has been going, and for 2 weeks, Exit ended up beating out my plans to go to Roxy, opening night I was pissed, Acosta I accepted (what a night!) but this week without a doubt, I will be there.. see you guys there.. night is gonna be fucking siiiiiiiick!! :D

Now I finally get to meet some of you Vicious freaks (i.e. ggfella, etc..) and some of you Exit haters (i.e. msoprano, etc..) LOL.. much love to you all, can't wait.. ;):)

man, i just get shout outs from you left and right!! u better be at the meetup!!!

peace out

gianni

Originally posted by fierydesire

never met me!!!;):tongue:

Originally posted by LikmyLipz

ok can someone tell me WHERE, WHEN???

lol teeeeheeeee thankies

XOXOXOXO

and damn it fiery we gotta go conquor NY Chunk!

Damn you girl where were you last week at Roxy..I already conquored that ass....

So is anyone game to meet up earlier....maybe we can crowd around the CP table(like some of us don't already;)...haha