Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CLUBPLANET & SEXY @ ROXY CELEBRATE JOHNNY VICIOUS' BIRTHDAY Friday Jan. 4th *MEETUP*

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by clubkat

hmmmm fiery baby, you have an idea id love to pounce on.....someone! quick! make a "before we get mangled at roxy" meetup! ukliam2.gif

hmmmm...well not being mangled? what is that?:confused:

So it's on then..everyone line up in front of the CP table say around 11ish or so;) Sounds good?:idea:

Originally posted by ggfella4

man, i just get shout outs from you left and right!! u better be at the meetup!!!

peace out

gianni

Hellz yeah you know it.. I dunno, it's something about ya that I just love (you got a sincere appreciation for Vicious' talent..) but then again, so do others.. I think it's that I just love your little Homer dancing to another Vicious set :D;):D

Originally posted by nychunk

I cant wait for tomorrow night already.. J.VVVVVVVVVVVV shit is going down baby... Speaking of which, what time is everyone showing up at the door?

hun, many of us cheapos will be there before midnight...Hmm meet by the CP table, where many of us will be chillin?

BTW, hun what time are you leaving BK? Are you coming alone again? Well let me know, I'll give your fine ass a call;)

Originally posted by codica3

Hellz yeah you know it.. I dunno, it's something about ya that I just love (you got a sincere appreciation for Vicious' talent..) but then again, so do others.. I think it's that I just love your little Homer dancing to another Vicious set :D;):D

well, once u meet me, u will prob love more than just my dancing homer..:tongue:;) ...hehe.....cant wait to meet you.

peace out

gianni

Originally posted by xtacyroxy

Be careful guys. Roxy probably won't open till like 11pm or 11:30pm like the other nights, so if you get there at like 11:30 the line might be long, so you might not get in, in time to get comped, so get there early is the best idea.

And if this happens... be sure to use the Experience guestlist.:tongue:

Originally posted by bkissa

5 pages to this thread and i dont see 1 post of WHEN and WHERE the meetup is. i missed it last week.

and does anyone want to meet up w/ me and a friend for drinks beforehand??

exactly.....will cottoncandy please set up the when and where for all the cpers. There are meets for mailing lists and other boards, but no specifics for cp. one more night.!!