Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ROCKET reviwe....

vicman

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

what exactly is a "reviwe" Vic?

Hmm well *slepp* well and explain later lolz

You always have to have some smartass comment, don't you?

Rocket was pretty cool. Went down w/ Crank and Vic. Met up with Malanee and her friends. Ran into Kuro, who looked like Captain Space Cadet. Fucking Kuro, don't know what you were on, but it looked like you were spending New Year's on the moon.

I really enjoyed Feelgood and MJ Cole. Feelgood dropped a good mix of his signature booty house and some more Progressive tunes. Didn't get to see Scott Henry cause I was completely spent by 3:30. This was one tough party weekend.

Crank - Thanks for bringing Larry to the party. He always gets the party started right. :D

Malanee - Damn, I was hoping you were someone else ;)

Vic - If you ever shove a pill down my throat again, I'll kick you in the nuts. :tongue:

Kuro - Earth to Kuro, Earth to Kuro... :laugh:

I'm glad the partying's done. Now I can get some rest and relaxation during the rest of my vacation.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Ran into Kuro, who looked like Captain Space Cadet. Fucking Kuro, don't know what you were on, but it looked like you were spending New Year's on the moon.

I had been 100% for 6 weeks before New Years so I had a good supply of serotonin built up and I was feeling good. Nothing helps you forget crushing heartache like mind altering drugs. If you thought I was bad there you should have seen me at the bar I was at afterwards because my second little treat put me on another plane of existance. Unfortunately I had to leave early because I got a ride down there with my cousin and his friend who both went to Velvet Nation while I went to the Edge and they left there pretty early. Otherwise I really enjoyed it. DJ Sun played some nice techy tribal shit and the first hour of Feelgood's set was really good.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Crank - Thanks for bringing Larry to the party. He always gets the party started right. :D

Malanee - Damn, I was hoping you were someone else ;)

Vic - If you ever shove a pill down my throat again, I'll kick you in the nuts. :tongue:

Kuro - Earth to Kuro, Earth to Kuro... :laugh:

holy fucking shit! i just spit a vodka and red bull all over my computer screen!!! Shady is a trip. haha :laugh:

WAIT...

Who's gonna clean this shit up off my screen? :mad:

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

what exactly is a "reviwe" Vic?

Hmm well *slepp* well and explain later lolz

yup vixen I was pretty much spent all day yesterday and didnt reall have the ability to think straight that much. still feel tired todya, even thoiugh I went to sleep at 7pm last night, but otherwise all looks rosy on my end 'cuz its a new year, and its time for vicman to turn a new leaf.

stayed until the end of rocket (6am) met up with shady at crank's place with the presence of Larry. Met up with malanee and company once at the edge.

Feelgood played some great housie tunes and moved on to progressive. MJ Cole broke me down, I couldnt stop moving to some kick-ass UK Garage. I'm not much of garage fan, but MJ Cole is definitely the only type of garage I can take, and the guy is cool as shit, after he finished his set he hung around the DJ area and chatted with people and stuff.

Scott Henry was just incredible, he always kic's it up a couple of notches at these raves. His transition from garage to trancy beats was mind boggling, a mix that took about 4 minutes after that he just ripped it up for the next 2 hours. I loved it when played a trancy version of "Moody" OMFG!!!

The crowd was great also, not tons of ravers as I have seen at other Ultraworld parties which kinda sux, 'cuz those raver girls that know how to move always turn me on :D . Anyways, I guess the more intimate setting of The Edge gave it a .....well more intimate feeling.

I noticed the place started to clear out after 12, I think some people from the group left shortly afterwards to continue the night partying elsewhere.

shady-next time you ask me for sh*t, I'm gonna kick ur ass, after all its one of your resolutions, right?

did some reconsidering myself, I'm fuckin' going sober after WMC and thats that.

Lots o' fun. Feelgood's set was great. Wanted to stay for Scott Henry, but was spent around 3am. The outdoor "tented and heated" area was tented, but I didn't feel any heat. They also had these annoying misters that never seemed to turn off. I don't like being cold and wet so I didn't spend to much time around there.

Let's see, from what I remember, Feelgood was awesome - even though the music was a little loud and hurt my ears. I was supposed to meet about 10 other people down at the Edge, but they thought it would be a better idea to throw a freakn' party at MY house! I came home to a living room full of black lights, glow sticks and crack heads! Grrrr!

But I can't compling - this was definitely my best New Year's Eve ever! Blew last year in Miami out of the water!

:eek: