Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I am a waste of life!

fierydesire

God, I have done nothing productive all day...Can you believe that I don't even have energy for sex:eek: Damn that is like a sin, no? Unless someone wouldn't mind doing all the work and tapping this dead tired ass...:hump:

But, in all seriousness I would just like someone to cuddle with and keep me all warm! :love:

if it makes you feel any better I just woke up like an hour ago and got jack shit done...I'm too lazy to even read a book right now...day after new years...what can I say....sometimes its good to be lazy...gives you a chance to focus your mind in a weird sort of way.....too lazy for sex...now THAT is a problem....gotta be good to go...

Originally posted by fierydesire

God, I have done nothing productive all day...Can you believe that I don't even have energy for sex:eek: Damn that is like a sin, no? Unless someone wouldn't mind doing all the work and tapping this dead tired ass...:hump:

But, in all seriousness I would just like someone to cuddle with and keep me all warm! :love:

Yes....today is definetly a good day for the good stuff!

Originally posted by fierydesire

Can you believe that I don't even have energy for sex:eek: Damn that is like a sin, no? Unless someone wouldn't mind doing all the work and tapping this dead tired ass...:hump:

youre a discrace! if i can find the energy for sex than so can you! it was so funny when we were done like i couldnt move we both just layed there forever

Originally posted by trancend

oh haha now i get it...i was too cracked out to realize that it looked like i was talking about you lol

its ok..just don't do it again...I am officially cracked out :sigh: :yawn: I think I should go to bed already..its been 2 days you know w/o sleep

Hahaha...how's this for lazy, I went to bed at 10 in the morning, woke up at 7pm, ate, washed the dishes, and got online blasting some good trance...didn't do jack shit. I should read though..I have so many books I need to finish..but fuck it, it's New Year's Day, you're entitled to be lazy! :D