Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Girls and Salad Tossin?

pennywise

Any girls on here like having their salad tossed? Or thoughts on it in general. I have been reading the board lately and it seems a bit dull. Maybe this will help get things moving.

I actually don't mind doing this for a girl as long as I know things are clean. Add a vibe right on the clit at the same time and most girls dig it. Anyone here have similar experiences?

I had it done a couple of times. but it is a little uncomfortable knowing what comes out but i will take it up the ass even with the finger. i guess if my man has no problem with the licking then either should i because it definitly feels good

now we have something going on here!!! i would love to know the tips too!

long and slow from hole to hole is great...

for me, it is all about a girl that is blowing me, and then works down to my balls (which makes me all crazy crazy), and then gets that magic tongue action working in my hole! it is always such a delicious surprise!

as i lick the head I rub my hand up and down teasin with my tongue licking all the way down pressing my tongue ring firmly. I make the penis wet with my mouth using my hand to give a tight wet feeling. my tongue ventures down to the balls lickin and rubbing gentlymy finger slides to the love hole lickin the shaft area.. I use my mouth on the penis one hand on the balls and one hand on the love hole.....

DO YOU FEEL A BETTER SENSATION WHEN CUMIN OR WUT? PLEEZ EXPLAIN, NOW I AM CURIOUS...:confused: MYU BOSS TOLD ME ONCE HE WAS GETTIN A BLOWJOB FROM SOME GIRL AND SHE STUCK HER FINGER IN HIS ASS AND HE SAID IT WAS AWKWARD BUT THEN WAS GOOD. MMMMMMMMM I DUNNO STILL SOUNDS FISHY!!!HEHE