Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Years Eve(feedback)

liquidowner

Originally posted by liquidowner

For those of you who were at liquid last night please let me know if you had a good time and if everything was to your satisfaction.Thank you, Billy

KICKASS... IT WAS FUN.... ENJOYED IT. DIDN'T EXPECT IT TO BE THAT HUGE AND AWESOME... GOOD JOB WITH THE LASERS... BOUNCERS WERE COOL AND RESPECTFUL.. I LIKE THE VENUE... NEXT TIME I COME DOWN TO MIAMI, I AM DEF HITTING LIQUID.

Thank you GA2, Look me up when your at Liquid and I'll buy you a drink. By the way, I hope everyone know's that whenever they want to go to the club, PM me your guest list and your all in free. You guys are gonna love what I've got instore for you this Winter Music Conf. and your all in free. See YA Your Friend, Billy Shaw WWW.LIQUIDMIAMI.COM

Your all welcome, It makes it all worth my while when good people appreciate good intentions. I'm doing quite a bit of remodling with the upstairs vip and lighting over the next 30 days to bring you a great place to party and I've added a laser light show that kick's ass as well. So, Soon you'll be able to get your share of IGGY'S cutting edge trance and the best house all in the same venue on the same night with two different rooms. I'll give you my WMC line up in about a week. Thanks

Beyondo, that's exactly what we are doing and a whole lot more. I appreciate the words of optimism done in a favorable light. Thanks. We are trying. I would also like to let you and everyone else know that although most on this board may love house music as do I, I have the club spining the music format of the edgar's and the acosta's mainly because of how good DJ IGGY spins. I personally love music period and have been in the business of music for years. If you have not heard Iggy spin yet you really are missing a true talent. This guy is fu--ing great at what he does.I put him in the company of those two because the only reason he is relatively unknown is because he has lacked the venue to display his talent. If you really like good dance music with great sound and great lighting then you really should check Iggy out on saturday nights.I'm sure after you've givin him a listen you will agree that he not only compares to those two but in alot of ways exceeds even their great talent. Check him out for free on me whenever you like and let me know if you agree. Thanks, Billy Shaw

Thank you GA2, Look me up when your at Liquid and I'll buy you a drink. By the way, I hope everyone know's that whenever they want to go to the club, PM me your guest list and your all in free. You guys are gonna love what I've got instore for you this Winter Music Conf. and your all in free. See YA

Thank You Billy, good stuff! very classy indeed :)

Billy,

Finally got a chance to check it out . . . and had a wonderful time. I have to agree that the majority of the dance floor/main bar is a little dark. A little tweaking of the lighting would be a huge improvement. Loved the lasers and the overall vibe. Thanks again for everything.

Thank you brocklanders. One thing that I think everyone is missing hear or I have failed to point out is, When we finanlly closed on the spot we only had 27 days to transform the Shadow lounge to Liquid. At best, Rightnow Liquid is 50% of what it will be and what it was intended to be. I will keep you all posted

Thanks Naomi, PM me your guest list and I will make sure you and your friends are on my list. The line up for sat. night is drew spining tech house, progressive. Then we have DJ seasonz who is the DJ for the college underground station 88.1 spining trance and then DJ Iggy. This is my first confirmed party for the WMC slated for Monday March 25 2001. This will be an all headliner event consisting of the best international techno and tech-house DJs and producers in the world. It will be the techno showcase event of the WMC. 80% of the DJs will play exclusivelly for Liquid and the tronic treatment during the WMC. Confirmed Line Up: Adam Beyer-Sweden-- Marco Carola-, Italy-- John Acquaviva-, Canada-- Funk D'Void-Scotland -- Misstress Barbara-Canada -- Christian Smith-Sweden -- Chris Liebing-Germany-- Angel Alanis-USA -- Billy Nasty- UK -- Gaetano Parisio- Italy-- Stryke- USA --- Jel Ford- UK -- Michel de Heij-Holland-- Marco Bailey- Belguim-- John Selway- USA -- Collete Nettwerk, USA -- Nigel Richards-USA-- I will keep you updated to other dates soon, Thanks, Your friend Billy Shaw

Beyondo, that's exactly what we are doing and a whole lot more. I appreciate the words of optimism done in a favorable light. Thanks. We are trying. I would also like to let you and everyone else know that although most on this board may love house music as do I, I have the club spining the music format of the edgar's and the acosta's mainly because of how good DJ IGGY spins. I personally love music period and have been in the business of music for years. If you have not heard Iggy spin yet you really are missing a true talent. This guy is fu--ing great at what he does.I put him in the company of those two because the only reason he is relatively unknown is because he has lacked the venue to display his talent. If you really like good dance music with great sound and great lighting then you really should check Iggy out on saturday nights.I'm sure after you've givin him a listen you will agree that he not only compares to those two but in alot of ways exceeds even their great talent. Check him out for free on me whenever you like and let me know if you agree. Thanks, Billy Shaw

Billy the Problem ( a good one) is i have heard iggy Spin he is sick!! (as in good again) and id like Liquid to do well.

if you get some nice decor in the club and a nicer crowd it can take off.

ive been there twice that darkness was scary the "pretty" people like to be seen ...you know how it goes ...get some reputable promoters and hey .....

not to mention your effort seems good ......and everyone can tell you i can be a real prick to others when its deserved ...but you have risen up on my ladder.

:idea:

Thanks Beyondo, I know you take alot of heat, but the way I see it, your pretty much right on target with most of your thoughts and opinions. Already brought in some new promoters and I'm meeting with the top booking agent in the biz so keep an eye on us.You'll like what you see. Check out sat. if you get a chance, It will be a whole lot better. Thanks for the props on my DJ Iggy, I'm sure no matter how many on this board may dislike you they have to admit, Most of the time you know your SH-t when it comes to music. Thanks