Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HOLY CRAP! Guess who'll be at Lunatarium Sat., Jan. 26?

RUNDMC

Can you believe it?/? i just checked it out on their web site. All it says is Sat., Jan. 26

Run DMC

Yeah, you can mark me down for these hip=hop innovators free-stylin guys.

PS, if anyone's seen the movie they were in, please tell me the name. Freakin dope flick

he prolly is talking bout KRUSH GROOVE where they play themselves and like there is this fuckin record studio called KRUSH GROOVE like run out of their apartments. It was made in like 1985 i think and tougher than leather made in like 1988-89. but regardless i think lunatarium is gonna be hit up soon for one of these pure drum-n-bass nights. i think i might bring my friend joanna. She is from england and fuckin was basically raised on drum-n-bass and house. I gotta check that site out to see the next blackkat party unless mugz happens to read this and knows off hand?

Originally posted by thehacker

yeah so you should give me her number, you should stay home - since you're a yungin', and the two of us will go to directdrive...

:half:

:D:cool:

lol ass, well dickhead she is a young-in too...only 19...way too young for yer 25 yr old ass...but definitely old enough for quoth's 20 yr old ass hehe. but nah she is ultra shy and just a friend..cute girl and shit but like way too shy and complex to understand and go out with. damn europeans hehe they are just so scared of us crazy white boys. see u at the next BK party.