Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Upcoming mens fashions???

Whats on the horizon for mens fashions??? Anyone?

I am sick and tired of the black pants thing......and khakis...not for me.....

There was a post on here before by DG i think about the retro stuff...I am seriously gonna hit up some salvation army for some tight retro t's and some denim...maybe some old skool t's of pac-man or some shit...haha whattya think?

Whats next for mens fashions?

im not a fashion expert nor do know anything about current trends, but me personally, im leaning towards more fitted jeans, (im done with that skater/rapper baggy pants look) and rock some fitted sweaters and sweat shirts as opposed to these big ass bulky polo and dkny joints i used to rock... as for T's definatly retro, and with goofy ass graphic like a smurf or like old school band shirts like clash or cure on them... shit like that... sneakers strictly diesel for casual and todd well welsh for clubbing and work... i dont know... just me though... keep us posted if you do some research... laters gators...

yeah i am more for the fitted look also as all of my stuff is fitted especially jeans, thought the legs MUST NOT be tapered at all, what is with all these designers i hate tapered legs....unless you have the perfect pair of shoes to go with, but that is so rare.

Baggy has been out....

I personally have strayed away from all DKNY as it is everywhere now and i think everyone wears it and it has fallen from its status it had about 5 years ago or so.....

I am also straying away from kenneth cole stuff as the same has happenned to that line...

Hopefully I can find some retro stuff...hopefully

DK and KC are played IMO... still have some nice things once in a blue but very rarely... and as for tapered jeans... wtf why do all these high end designers like D&G, Versace, FCUK, etc. All make tapered jeans... i have like only two pairs of FCUK slacks that arent tapered... its like who do they make these pants for ppl with peg legs? or wooden legs??? anyhoo...

Being that I go to Europe every year (especially france) I get to see the fashion. The Tapered leg is so popular there. I personally HATE tapered leg Slacks but thats what it hot. FCUK...we are soo behind on their clothing. Ive been to the FCUK store in paris. Retro-style is back but really isnt for me. I agree with the fitted jeans 100%. MC Hammer has been gone long enough so we can stop with the baggies. :D I say just go with the flow and what you like.