Clubplanet Nightlife Community

saleen.......why all the hurt

just out of curiosity, what's your problem with bunka? can't say i've met you and personally don't care to. you constantly bash sal and friday nights and your bashing the trend thurs....

you say how much you hate the place but at the same time you offer advice how to make the place better which is a little contradictory.......you insult girls like teresa who enjoy going to the club and if maybe if you took the time to come in and meet them and enjoy their personalities you just may have a nice time.

I recommend starting 2002 a little more positive......there's no reason to be a dick unless you have a reason.....what is it?????

do you work for the competition?????? did someone throw you out, or not let you in?????? did you walk in the men's room and see someone slapping there balls on your mother's chin????? There must be a logical reason...what is it?????? You say bunka lost money with max grahm, how would you know. and if they did lose money it's all part of the experiment of doing something new....You definitely were not there because i didn't see a pink saleen mustang with Nick on the liscense plate.........

YOU CLAIM TO BE SOME SORT OF BUSINESS MAN IN ONE OF YOUR OLDER POSTS.......I DOUBT IT .......SO NICK, IF SOMONE INSULTS OR TRIES TO HURT YOUR BUSINESS BELLIGERANTLY WHAT DO YOU DO????????? CRITICISM IS GREAT AND I EMBRACE IT AND LEARN FROM IT AS LONG AS IT IS NOT COMING FROM SOMEONE WHO IS BIASED OR JUST A FUCKING ASSHOLE....

SO NICK LET ME GIVE YOU SOME ADVICE ONE BUSINESSMAN TO ANOTHER.........SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH ABOUT BUNKA OR YOU WILL FIND YOURSELF BLACKBALLED FROM ALL YOUR FAVORITE SUMMER CLUBS BECAUSE I INSTALLED THE LIGHTING EQUIPMENT IN THEM AND I MAINTAIN THE SOUND IN THEM......YOUR FAVORITES ARE TEMPTS SURF AND D'JAIS HAPPY HOUR AREN'T THEY.....I DARE YOU TO CHALLENGE MY PULL AT THESE CLUBS.........IT'S FUNNY HOW YOUR FAVORITE CLUBS ARE MY BEST CUSTOMERS.......NICK, HOW WOULD YOUR SUMMER BE WITHOUT TEMPTS OR SURF SUNDAYS? PROBABLY NOT TOO GOOD BECAUSE THESE ARE CLUBS YOU LOVE ACCORDING TO YOU.....

YOUR RELENTLESS IN YOUR VERBAL ATTACKS AND REALLY....ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.........BON OFFERED YOU A DRINK IF YOU COME DOWN BUT HONESTLY YOU DESERVE NOTHING.....

NORMALLY I READ THE POSTS AND DON'T REPLY SO DON'T FEEL FLATTERED BY ME WASTING A THREAD ON YOU BUT IT IS SOMETHING THAT NEEDED TO BE SAID TO START THE NEW YEAR OUT RIGHT........................HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY....EVEN YOU NICK...................................KIRK LOPEZ

Guest saleen351

You know what, I'm gonna delete all my remarks and I'm gonna let your buddies read this and I'm gonna let you retract your statments. I"ll check in later to see if you updated your post.... IF not I'll put my post back up...................

Originally posted by saleen351

Welll I gave him a chance and Now let the bashing begin, I will opening up a

Kirk Lopez:

I accept your challange for your blackballing....

Go ahead you idiot. You think a little geek changing light bulbs is gonna keep me out of those clubs???????? What planet do u live on??????????? I've never bashed those clubs, I've never started problems at those clubs, I've met the ppl that run those clubs...I have vip for merge, bamboo, surf, temps, xs........how did I get them? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...so what your saying is that since you change light bulbs you have the power to keep someone out of the club whos never been a problem and may have evened help one of them?????????? Are you gonna have a picture of me at the door? Bro I've been doing SSH since I was 18 with a fake, that was 1995. I'm a local, I'm not some Benny from North NJ or SI. Get a clue bro.......

yo bro, u ARE beat... say good bye to your 2002 shore summer clubbing!

CP... Saleen free 2002!

:smoke:

• 10 months later...