Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who was the first person............

.......that you met from the board????? i saw this on the new york board and thought it would be a fun drama free topic that EVERYONE could participate in!!!:)

i guess aside from clubangel.........the first person i met was spygirl over the summer at tempts!!!

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

...you looked like you were in the same condition we were in....LOL bunkas was a really good time!!

luvdaclubs......it was good seeing you NYE....it was soo funny i liked turned around and you were there....i don't even know how long you had been there....i was really messed up that night!! LOL

no anything for me this weekend.....sitting in!!!!:laugh:

Originally posted by clubkitty

...you looked like you were in the same condition we were in....LOL bunkas was a really good time!!

luvdaclubs......it was good seeing you NYE....it was soo funny i liked turned around and you were there....i don't even know how long you had been there....i was really messed up that night!! LOL

no anything for me this weekend.....sitting in!!!!:laugh:

HAHA...i was sooooooo messed up that night!! I kept drinking then Teresa kept making me stuff my face with sandwiches!!!! I know that was funny...i swear I was sooo drunk that I have no clue how I got up on that stage!!! haha...

Yeah...I agree...staying in this weekend sounds like a plan!

:laugh:

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

SPYGIRL and TEMPKID were the first followed by many others, obviously.

Great post KITTY, are you going to HB this Friday?

Do you still hold the Trophy for saying you are gonna show then not?????????? LOL!!!!!! When is the next time for T&A???

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Do you still hold the Trophy for saying you are gonna show then not?????????? LOL!!!!!! When is the next time for T&A???

That trophy has been successfully (unsuccessfully????) not defended and has been given to COSMIC....LOL

Had a great time on Friday, TEO rocked the house. I mentioned 1/10/01 to EMMITT but got no response. What do you think? TEO is at HB on Friday

SPYGIRL and TEMPKID were the first followed by many others, obviously.

Great post KITTY, are you going to HB this Friday?

i work friday til 10:30 :cry: i bet it will be lots of fun though...you going??

yeah....when is the next meetup??? spygirl....are you going to actually show up this time??? LOL!!!

Originally posted by clubkitty

i work friday til 10:30 :cry: i bet it will be lots of fun though...you going??

yeah....when is the next meetup??? spygirl....are you going to actually show up this time??? LOL!!!

I never said I was actually going, I said I might show up........ I am down for the next one...Without a doubt:D

We (CEEOTTER, COSMIC, myself) are torn between HB and Abyss. Our buddy, CODY05, is bartending at Abyss and another buddy, TEO, is spinning at HUNKA!!!! Desicions, desicions, desicions!!!!

Just do both!!!!!! Party like rock stars:D

I cant remember which I met first, but I met 007pourer, Saleen, Joeycarbone, and Tempkid all the same night at XS. Met a whole bunch more the remainder of the summer. I already knew a bunch of people from the board, namely lesdig and laurensomers (WASSSUUUUPPPP).

hmm..well besides my roommates (Clubkitty and Teresadf)...I met NYC420 (from the NY board) at a work function..somehow we got to talking about clubplanet and then realized we both posted.

As far as the Jersey board probably this past summer at Tempts..I believe I met Ceotter first and then she introduced me to Spygirl, Jarmenio and Tempkid...maybe some others too..I don't remember!

:)

Originally posted by luvdaclubs22

HAHAHAHA :laugh: :laugh:

I like this question...the first person I met was Teresadf!! Then came clubkitty and clubangel. You guys are great...so glad we got to hang at Bunkas on NYE.

Teresadf - HB on Saturday?????

Hey Lovedaclubs you want some sub sandwiches......OMG how many did we eat????? And then the pizza.....LOL. I had a really good time with you guys on NYE. I was so excited that my roomates showed up!!!!! :D

As for Saturday.....I'm game if you are..... :D

hahaha, this IS a fun one, good one clubkitty... Hmmmm, let see, why don't we play the Guessing game, are we ready kids? LoL, many of you don't know who I am on this message board but I've already met ALOT of you who frequent this board. AND many of you FINE ladies go to HB's on Sat AND even Fri's and I do SEE you enjoy it there... I am a die hard clubber myself and I go to many night establishments in the area, clubs bars and go-gos.

Anyhow,

xoxo

sydnie