Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hex Cancels at the bunka, fear of no one showing up again!!!!!!!!!

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by luvdaclubs22

Did he really?? How did you find this out?

:confused::(

I know someone at the club. Hex wants more money because he feels he is missing out bigger money and a bigger crowd else where!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by eviljav666

Holy Saleen you seriously have issue's..

Do you come on the board just to Fuck with people or is that you normal state of mind???

WHAT HAPPEND TO FLORIDA!!!!!!!

I just gotta call about an apartment downt there, already furnished for 450/month, but I may hold out, my friends parents may buy another house in lauderdale, so if that goes threw, I'll stay with them for a while....... and I'm waitng to hear from the IRS, I applied to them....Fucking wit ppl? Shamless promoters are fucking with ppl, so I fuck with them back....

How the job thing going? You get another one..........

On the real i went on at lest 4 interviews..

i was offered one position but i would have started making less then i just made so i decided not to take it..

besides that i havent received nothing from on employment iam waiting on an appeal hearing for my bennifits..so iam actually getting by on the hustle on my pennies saved!!

i realy havent gotten to the realy bad point...

as long as i can keep my car payments monthly iam in good shape!!

KILL!

Originally posted by ibclubbin

saleen, kill yourself immediately...trust me, its the best thing for everyone:blown:

BG

:laugh: LMAO!!!! HILARIOUS!!!!! Saleen all of this is REALLY getting WAY out of control. :rolleyes: And a word of advice- you really do sound stupid when you keep writing... "I just heard this" or "Just got the word!" about Bunkas.

leave the club alone....if you dont like them, go to Abyss or Platinum instead of dissing them....everyone has their own opinions and everyone is entitled to them, but why make your life's goal to discourage people from going to a club for christ's sake???

BG

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by beyourself420

I doubt this is true, Bon Solid do you have any confirmation.......inquiring minds would like to know

HEX is IN on the 11th!!! NOW saleen attacks me too! toolbox!

I dont go to bunlka becuase it closes at 2 but i had fun there about a year ago. But just becuase someone bashes a club doesent mean its not good. I mean i used to like exit2 hahah what a joke.

One day a club is hot and next day its not.

-Richard radri (Night at the roxbury) haha