Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New York Rundown/Sasha Review

chynado11

Well I am actually tired as shit and need some more sleep but here it goes...

Thursday-I went to Sasha and Digweed and had a fawking siiiick time, of course I met up with everyone

Vicman- ur such a sweetie and my mangled dance partner ;)

Kuro-OMG ur not bald and japanese :mad: but you have alot of energy and Im actually taller than somebody :laugh: hes very nice...

MUHLAHNEEE--GIRL!!! Im glad I found a girl I can dance with on the beat and rhythm; too much bootie in the pants hahahaa :D, we are terrible together ;)

Crank47-Ur a definitely a great host and a such a hospitable guy..thanks for picking me up; me and you and muhlahnee are a trip together :D Whats this basement thing at Muhlahnee's house hahaha

Raver-awwww u and ur girl make a good couple, I didnt see you that much but u are definitely a sweetie I am glad I got to see you again

:tongue:

Joeygk-great dancing partner as well, you are totally miami haha, nice hair, ur def a cutie

Shady-hahahha, aawwwww shady what can I say about you huh, you are definitely short as shit and I think im taller than you as well, it sure as hell feels good, haha, ur friend june was a cutie, is she your girl?? I cant call you sung you are just plain shady to me, you kept leaving..and im glad the music picked up after 349347 hours

Vinyl-Well, of course it was insane as usual, I hated the coat check it was like a big wrapped around line grrrrr, and then somebody busted ass yuck!! anyway then a fight broke out between a guy and the bouncer. and i was like o god just let me dance..finally i got inside..and of course the music hit me and i was full of energy, i went back to the vip room where danny handed out junior mints..wooo hooo ..hahaha..everyone pounced on him like he was fawking Russell Simmons or something lol...he played Revolution, and some song where he kept fading in samples of Bohemian Rhapdosy, and Spin Spin Sugar woohoo, I havent heard that song in ages, He ripped it up of course I ended up leaving at 9 am; I didnt go to sleep until 12 noon

Factory-welllllllllll, same old same old, I dont quite remember all of that, I was so tired from the nite before and walking in Times Square and of course i was coughmangledcough, lots of crackheads to enjoy bwaahahha, the music was kind of ok at first got harder at late nite hours

Sunday-oh yeah well I didnt go out I went to Times Square, ate Thai food yum yum, got my portrait drawn on the side of the road, went to the Rockefeller Center and saw all the tourists taking pictures, my friends went to go iceskating, my butt hauled ass and left them to freeze off their asses!! fuck that lol...went home and got rested for NYE

Monday-**Drum roll**--Ill put the best part at first lol...Danny Howells at Vinyl..all i can say..crowd was off the hook; energy was great; music was perfect..didnt stay very long becuz I went to Webster Hall first because me and my girls got there cheaper, and I didnt wanna spend 175 to get in anywhere..actually i hate to admit this one but WH was actually pretty decent even though i lost everyone for about 3 hours;) and the highlight was hanging out with djsizeup's ass...awwww hes such a sweetheart and a cutie with great abs!! :licks lips: haahha

oh yeah my friend lost her wallet in the club...that fawking sucks..but other than that I had a great time..i went to a few lounges here and there--abaya, opaline, float..well im done..and im back for 2002 baybuh baybuh

:bounce:

cd

"Im not your bitch dont hang your shit on me"

doll16.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

WTF???!?!?! :mad: I'm NOT that short! And no, she's not my girl, but your fucking comments aren't helping! :(

awwwwwwwww im just kidding you all would make a great couple slim shady...ur def a cutie too hhaha ;) thanks for the smoke How was ur NYE anyway

cd

doll16.jpg

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

DEEEEEEEEEE I WANT JUNIOR MINTSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce:

i still have it if you want it, its kind of gone throught some major transporting from one purse to the other..:laugh:

cd

doll16.jpg

Originally posted by Kuro

Awwww, I feel your pain. :(

awwwww come on...we can just all start the clubplanet short ppl club is all...president being me hhehhe any other nominations??

cd

doll16.jpg

Hey Dee, twas great to see you again. Sorry, I was MIA for a while...I was mostly near the front trying to urge Sasha to play some harder stuff. He went up and down too much..:(

I hear a lot about your dancing abilities...I MUST check that out next time! :)

Satoshi Tomiie, Jan 11 (and then up to Vinyl for some Anthony Pappa)!

Wish I could have seen Howells...$$ though...that man NEVER fails to deliver!

Oh, and Dee, if only Digweed had REALLY been there on THursday...it would have been a different night! ;)

Originally posted by raver_mania

yeah, I wish Buzz could bring him back down to DC again and give Howells a 10hr set...or at least 8, from 10 to 6...I reached a new level of conciousness at one of his 10hrs sets at Vinyl one time.

Oh, and Dee, if only Digweed had REALLY been there on THursday...it would have been a different night! ;)

I was thinking the same thing, but whenever I try to correct someone it usually comes out sounding like a smart ass comment so I kept it to myself.

Hey Dee, twas great to see you again. Sorry, I was MIA for a while...I was mostly near the front trying to urge Sasha to play some harder stuff. He went up and down too much..:(

I hear a lot about your dancing abilities...I MUST check that out next time! :)

Satoshi Tomiie, Jan 11 (and then up to Vinyl for some Anthony Pappa)!

awww well thanks hun...haha Digweed wasnt there..i left early but whoops hahaha.. im not that good of a dancer..i just let the music get me :cool:

gimme more info on Satoshie Tomie..we might have to take that trip together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cd

doll16.jpg

Originally posted by chynado11

awww well thanks hun...haha Digweed wasnt there..i left early but whoops hahaha.. im not that good of a dancer..i just let the music get me :cool:

gimme more info on Satoshie Tomie..we might have to take that trip together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cd

doll16.jpg

Satoshi will rip that place apart, put it back together and rip it up again.

Originally posted by vicman

I hope they can bring in Digweed some time soon. Or just do a 6 or 8 hr set of Sasha, Digweed, PvD, Howells or Warren...they need to bring in WARREN!!!!!!!!!

They need to bring Jeff Mills or bring Hawtin back for a longer set, but I won't go into a rant about more techno (I miss Scratchapella). Good thing they finally go Satoshi. I'm happier than Chynado11's panties that they're bringing Satoshi.

Originally posted by Kuro

They need to bring Jeff Mills or bring Hawtin back for a longer set, but I won't go into a rant about more techno (I miss Scratchapella). Good thing they finally go Satoshi. I'm happier than Chynado11's panties that they're bringing Satoshi.

werd on that Kuro, good techno is ALWAYS welcomed, I do think that we dont get enough of it.

Satoshi is playing at Buzz Fri night, and Pappa is spinning at Vinyl on Sat. I think I might make the trip up on Sat, and be back Sunday evening.

You're more than welcome to come along with me!

keep me posted!!!!!

cd

doll16.jpg