New York Rundown/Sasha Review

chynado11

Originally posted by chynado11

or my panties??!!! :confused::D

:bounce:

cd

"Im not your bitch dont hang your shit on me"

doll16.jpg

I'm sure if your panties could talk they would say too much, just mostly scream "WOO HOO!" and argue with each other about who will get worn tomorrow. :D

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Kuro

I'm sure if your panties could talk they would say too much, just mostly scream "WOO HOO!" and argue with each other about who will get worn tomorrow. :D

Yeah they would be screaming all right, screaming to be cleaned or at least for another pair to take over. Come it's 2002, don;t you think it's time for another pair, damn I can smell them from over here. Old panties:blown:

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

(We know what Kuro wants to be reincarnated as)

bwahahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! Im dyin over here waaaaaawwaaaaaa *drum kick*

*high hat*

cd

doll16.jpg

why do all my posts end up immoral anyway?? could it be kuro+pgiddy+shady=raunchified??

cd

doll16.jpg

You forgot about Vic.

And the raunchiness is your fault. If you didn't want the post to end up this way you should have stopped wearing panties a long time ago. At least with dresses and skirts. What was this thread about again? Oh, I enjoyed the other night with JVM, Burridge and Sasha.

Originally posted by Kuro

You forgot about Vic.

And the raunchiness is your fault. If you didn't want the post to end up this way you should have stopped wearing panties a long time ago. At least with dresses and skirts. What was this thread about again? Oh, I enjoyed the other night with JVM, Burridge and Sasha.

hey I'm just an innocent bystander here, everyone is always picking on me, I'm just sweet li'l ole' Vic and you guys take advantage of me :(

its all these asians....Kuro=japaneese, shady=korean, pgiddy=uh...he proly has lots of asian friends like shady and kuro...but then again since civilization as we know it started in Asia, I guess were all a bit raunchy :D

Originally posted by vicman

hey I'm just an innocent bystander here, everyone is always picking on me, I'm just sweet li'l ole' Vic and you guys take advantage of me :(

its all these asians....Kuro=japaneese, shady=korean, pgiddy=uh...he proly has lots of asian friends like shady and kuro...

bwhahhaa kuro=african american and pgiddy=little wee wee

:laugh: *high hat* waaaaawaaaaaa pgiddy you know i wuv you :love::flame:

cd

doll16.jpg

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

PGiddy is a total cracker. If I had to pick someone to exemplify that all-boys-catholic-school-graduate-preppy type it would be him. He's friends with Ty though.

Cracka here. Sorry public school all the way, I know I seem to smart to be educated by the public sector, but yes it's true. Preppy, well yes when you work you have to kinda dress that way, but since I don't work anymore you can't call me that. I would classify you as the typical high school dropout turned strip club dancer:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: kidding calm down. BTW, I have many friends, but I still hate all people, especially small asians, oh wait thats most of them:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

bwhahhaa kuro=african american and pgiddy=little wee wee

:laugh: *high hat* waaaaawaaaaaa pgiddy you know i wuv you :love::flame:

cd

doll16.jpg

:idea: Let me know when you got LOTS of free time, I have to show you something

Originally posted by pgiddy

Sorry public school all the way, I know I seem to smart to be educated by the public sector, but yes it's true.

Okay let me remind you that yesterday I had to tell you that you cannot use apostrophe + s to form a plural, and today you clearly need to be remind that the homonyms "to" "too" and "two" cannot be used interchangeably. And you seemed smart to.... who? :rolleyes:

(Georgetown vs. Northeastern... the difference is clear folks!) :laugh2: :laugh2: