Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What little things do you notice about society after 9-11?

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

Mine are stupied but relevant...

All my little cousins have these NYFD and NYPD and coast guard action figures....They take them every where they go....I guess its the new G.I. Joe.....

I was playing my xbox, Simpsons road rage and when you use Homer he starts chanting USA, USA, USA.....

What have you guys noticed?

well its quite apparant that everyone is hanging american flags from their houses and cars...but i notice that on the road every1 seems more polite. less road rage and stuff like that. i also went to a halloween festival way back at fells point maryland and everyone was chanting USA USA USA...it was kinda weird. At sporting events everyone is reverant to the american flag, and there's more emphasis on 9-11 (tributes, etc) even on the college or hs level.

Guest saleen351

I've been to 8 or 9 jets and giants games this year, even the first monday night after 9-11 and I still till this day look up when planes fly over head and I watched the crowd everyone else does too....Its strange........

we should build one in afganistan , but i notice people still havent got over it and probably never will i know i never will evrytime i see a commercial or something pertaining to it i know i break down but one thing i know is we still stand strong stronger then we ever did

:blown: osama this is u when i find you bitch

Originally posted by trancerxn112

Johnny Vicious saying, "You know what we should do? We should build a World Trade Center in Afganistan" and all of exit blowing up into a USA Chant...

Wow, I almost forgot about that! Exit was wild at that point and then the red, white, and blue lights shined off the mirror ball! Siiiiiiiick!:D

I 've noticed that people are more aware of their surroundings, not necessarily in a paranoid way... just keeping their senses on.

I've also noticed more politeness. People are more willing to take time out to explain things and help a person out.

Road Rage?/? That still exists, at least until we get aerial cars or hovercrafts.