Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Snow?

chynado11

Originally posted by vicman

actually they say that it should be snowing now.....:(

obviously its not.... :D

but my ass is still cold.... :unhappy:

in essence, i dont know :confused:

OMG it is freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezing in NYC.. I have to say I like the south better for the weather even in DC..I had to buy a scully and some gloves and a scarf.. I usually dont wear it in DC..

oh yeah and some long undies hahaha

:bounce:

cd

"Im not your bitch dont hang your shit on me"

doll16.jpg

Originally posted by chynado11

oh yeah and some long undies hahaha

cd

doll16.jpg

the long undies are the main reason I hate the cold....I wish I was back in FL working on my tan :D

the problem is you wear long undies in the cold thats OK...when you go inside, then thats the problem, you start getting all sweaty down there...not pleasant :mad:

now if you dont wear long undies inside thats fine: you feel fresh, but then you go outside, and the area down there gets cold..not pelasant :mad:

either way, its not pleasant :mad: :mad:

although the pleasant thing of the cold weather is staying in in your undies with a cup of hot cocoa, a comforter, and a human comforter and vegetating all day in bed :D :D

Yeah Damnit! Where is our snow!!!!!

I think they are getting hit further south....like Fredericksburg, bottom NoVa...damnit!!! If it is going to this freakin cold, give us some fun stuff to slosh around in at least.....now if I could just lay my hands on a boy w/ a fireplace in his home, I would be set!!!

Originally posted by sillyrabbit

I think they are getting hit further south....like Fredericksburg, bottom NoVa...damnit!!! If it is going to this freakin cold, give us some fun stuff to slosh around in at least.....now if I could just lay my hands on a boy w/ a fireplace in his home, I would be set!!!

uh...well I'm a boy :D

but I dont have a fireplace :(

would the vents from the AC work? :D

we shall be in Miami sooner than you think ;)

but yeah i hear you... i hate the cold...did u get my PM vic??

cd

doll16.jpg

Miami!!!! Can't wait...I want....no, I need to wear shorts...it's in my blood! Wear sandals!!! SoBe!!!!!

Yup, chyna I got your PM, I started looking at some flight info before leaving for vacation, I'll look it up again and send you a PM before the day is out.

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Vic needs retractable undies :laugh2:

I think it's supposed to snow here on sunday but I doubt that's gonna happen. It wouild be nice but I bet it will just be rain or something cheesy like that

thos would be nice...retractable undies...maybe a proposal could be drafted and sent to DKNY for them to start doing retractable undies...I love DKNY undies.... :D

Yeah, it supposed to rain here over the weekend also, I just hope if thats the case we dont snow before, then it would be slosh all over the place :mad:

I've got a fireplace in my house. brow.gif

I've got two fireplaces, although both are fake(gas), but they're even better then the real ones, turn them on with the flick of a switch...:D

Originally posted by pgiddy

I've got two fireplaces, although both are fake(gas), but they're even better then the real ones, turn them on with the flick of a switch...:D

We have one of those at the yacht club too.

It doesn't get hot like a real fire though.. just kinda lightly warm

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

What the hell does that mean??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

did i make a joke and shady not get it??!!

or ami just bad at making jokes today :laugh:

nah i think its the first one

cd

doll16.jpg

did i make a joke and shady not get it??!!

or ami just bad at making jokes today :laugh:

cd

"Im your bitch come and hang your shit on me"

doll16.jpg

At least your consistently bad at everything you do. Well maybe not everything, I heard you can really clean a house!

See now this is what I am talking about (I don't know if my picture of the nonsnow drivers in Petersburg, Va shows up, but it's on the front of washingtonpost.com - cars sliding into everything, muhahaahahaaa)

Okay, now that we have volunteers for the fireplace....um, gas stove....kerosene heater in the trailer....who's got the marshmallows?!?!?!

Originally posted by pgiddy

At least your consistently bad at everything you do. Well maybe not everything, I heard you can really clean a house!

well i think that the maid service that i called last week was a company called Pgiddys cleaning and bitch services...i think their motto was " We do a whole lot for a little of nothing"

cd

doll16.jpg