Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Planet room meet

I like the idea of a Club Planet room meet. Now that Christmas and New Year's is behind us, it's time for us who work the industry to put our feet up and relax. It would be great to meet everyone and just chill, think of it as Club Planet "The Real World", LoL... anyhow, get me some feed back on this. Of course we need to do it on an off nite, like Sunday or Monday nites, Wednesday would be cool too like Champs in Menlo Park mall, I Love it there... ooooooh, speaking of Champs shout out to Taryn and all the peeps that hang out there on Wed's nites!!! See you there next Wed Taryn

xoxo

sydnie;)

PS Venue must be of neutral location, i.e., no clubs, know what I mean

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sydnie

I like the idea of a Club Planet room meet. Now that Christmas and New Year's is behind us, it's time for us who work the industry to put our feet up and relax. It would be great to meet everyone and just chill, think of it as Club Planet "The Real World", LoL... anyhow, get me some feed back on this. Of course we need to do it on an off nite, like Sunday or Monday nites, Wednesday would be cool too like Champs in Menlo Park mall, I Love it there... ooooooh, speaking of Champs shout out to Taryn and all the peeps that hang out there on Wed's nites!!! See you there next Wed Taryn

xoxo

sydnie;)

PS Venue must be of neutral location, i.e., no clubs, know what I mean

PPS - Hey Saleen, you're even welcome to join us, we all need to start a new year on a good note... everyone?

Guest bonsolidd

allo there all...

so far not bad with the feedbacks.

looks like we're all leaning towards menlo for wed night. food and drinks AND karaoke! keep the thread going and pass this on...

sydnie

Who's the moderator of the meeet? lol

allo there all...

so far not bad with the feedbacks.

looks like we're all leaning towards menlo for wed night. food and drinks AND karaoke! keep the thread going and pass this on...

sydnie

OH NO!!!!!! Karoke at Champs......I am scared just thinking about it!!! Some of those people who "sing" are sooooo funny, a few drinks too many:laugh:

I like the idea of a Club Planet room meet.

We have been having meetups for about three months now. Our next one is scheduled for January 10th, 2002 at Texas Arizona in Hoboken. Approx. 15 CPers showed each time and it was awesome. BADDA BINGS for everyone and then we dance at Whiskey Bar!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

We have been having meetups for about three months now. Our next one is scheduled for January 10th, 2002 at Texas Arizona in Hoboken. Approx. 15 CPers showed each time and it was awesome. BADDA BINGS for everyone and then we dance at Whiskey Bar!!!!!!!!

Now..who exactly dances?!?!..LOL...I only remember a few crazy freaks dancing last time..heehee...I expect to see more people next time as long as the DJ plays what we want to hear!!

:)

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

Bro,sorry about last night i was beat. About the meet up,im there. Spygirl is keeping the no-show trophy. IM not sure about saturday night(santana at X'S) ill explain when i see you. All i can remember from the last time at the whiskey was the looks on the peoples faces when we took over the place.!! TO FUNNY!!

Originally posted by clubangel

Now..who exactly dances?!?!..LOL...I only remember a few crazy freaks dancing last time..heehee...I expect to see more people next time as long as the DJ plays what we want to hear!!

:)

It Definitely was not you or your roommate:rolleyes:

Originally posted by cigs

It Definitely was not you or your roommate:rolleyes:

hey....all i remember is one minute a horrible band was playing...next minute the dj is playing one of my favorite songs....i think i might have had a little too much to drink that night!!! LOL!!

see everyone thursday!!

:D :D :D :D